Days of Dawn – upcoming RPG with a touch of Seiken

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tassilo
Rabite

Days of Dawn – upcoming RPG with a touch of Seiken

Post by Tassilo »

Hello, Seiken-fans.
Being a huge Seiken Densetsu fan myself (as well as my six year old son) and having spent the last ten years in the computer games industry, I decided its time to gather an independent team of fabulous artists, to create a game for people like us. As my love to fantastic gaming titles extends into titles like Link to a past, Final Fantasy and others, there are probably many influences to be found in the game.
Nonetheless, we've created a completely new world with a bit more of a western approach (in look and feel), a world, whose magic is just awakening, leading to a completely new approach in terms of magic usage, all set in wonderfully handpainted imagery, a great soundtrack from one of the games industries best composer. Battles will be fought in a fast paced round based system (find FF here), the storylines will be highly nonlinear and you can chose a band of four from a range of seven characters (hello, SD3).
Though we're planning a release in 2013, I already want to invite my fellow Seiken-fans to the ongoing design process as shown on our blog at http://www.daysofdawn.com/
Here you'll find (almost) daily news and snippets around the games process and a first trailer around late july / early august 2012. Beginning with next week, we'll start posting additional sketches and layout illustrations.
I'd be very happy to meet some of you there and would be glad to see you participating in the sites (yet growing) social interactivity and your feedback here on the board.
Thank you and best regards,
Tassilo @ Bumblebee.
Attachments
Days of Dawn
Days of Dawn
DoDHeader.jpg (94.71 KiB) Viewed 7779 times
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Re: Days of Dawn – upcoming RPG with a touch of Seiken

Post by hawklise33 »

interesting
DeadWolf