Actual RP, not Discussion

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron shook his head. "It's not, but it can help with magical spells. They are also said to guide people to the Realm of Mana." Mirron cleared his throat. "How much, good sir, for the fairy?" The merchant looked at it, then handed the cage to Mirron. "It'll be 250 Lucre." Mirron reached into the bag, and handed the man some money. "There you go, now, let's see." Mirron unlatched the cage, and the fairy flew out of it. "My name is Fey. Thank you for freeing me." Mirron nodded, and the fairy landed in his hood, with the other spirits.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein once again looked at Mirron with a confused look on his face. "You have a strange affinity for spirits. I've never seen them accept someone as their master so fast before. Heh, you truely are gifted Mirron. Should we shop some more or leave? The waiters seem to be making fists at me when my back is turned..."
Last edited by Danny on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron smiled. "I guess I do. Anyways, it would probably be best. I don't feel like we should be here for long. Let's get going."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein nooded and started leaving for the exit. "That sounds like a good idea, I wouldn't want some waiter to attack me or any thing like that. We can change back once we're outside."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron nodded, and walked past the guard. "Thank you, this was a most profitable trip. I'll be sure to return here in the future."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein walked out of the Black Market and stretched his arms. "Man, was it ever crowded in there, I'm glad to be out!" Hein looked around and waved over to Mirron. "No one seems to be here, can you change us back fast?"
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron nodded, and Luna began to swirl around them both, faster and faster. They soon changed back, and they were back to their original forms. "Now, let's get out of here."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein looked around and let out a sigh of relief. "Whew, luckly no one saw us. We can never be too careful. Okay, so where's the inn? I'm dead tired after that. In the morning, we can catch a ship to Erland or rather what's left of it after that Doom Gaze attack anyways..."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron looked around. "Uh, hmm, where is it? I don't know either."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein walked passed the Black Market. "All these buildings look the same, do you see an inn sign? I'm at a lost here... I wonder if they're even open so late at night."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron sighed, and Fey looked around. "That building has lots of people sleeping in it, maybe that's it." Mirron looked over, and it looked like an inn. "Thanks Fey, this should help."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein looked over at the building. "That seems to be it. Heh, I guess that faire did come in handy after all. Alright let's go, I'm dead tired after all that running around!"

((Fey? Chick or guy? I can't really tell by the name since it's used for both.))
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

((I think fairies in this are all girls, and I'm actually thinking she could be like Fay, from DoM, I guess. Not sure.))

Mirron nodded. "Well, even if she wasn't useful, I couldn't just leave her to suffer. Plus, she seems nice."

((Not sure why the first part is messing up like that. Sorry))
Last edited by Mirron on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

((It was probably some strange loading error. The admins are trying out new stuff with the fourm so maybe that's why. I wish they would just leave it as it is. Anyways, SD3 had a chick faire too so I'm used to it too. Thanks for clearing that up! ^_^ ))

Hein sighed. "Well I guess that's true..." Hein ran up to the inn and opened the door. "Okay let's hurry before they close! We can still get some roasted rabite, I mean rabite soup! Err, food! Yes, that's what I meant, hahaha..."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron's Rabite hopped over to Hein and bit his pants. Mirron quickly ran over and picked him up. "I wonder what got into him. Anyways, I'm fine just sleeping."