Let's Play Portal 2 Co-Op

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kassidy
Site Admin

Let's Play Portal 2 Co-Op

Post by Kassidy »

I decided to record a friend and myself when we played Portal 2's Co-op campaign, at first both of us playing for the first time, and then when we went back to complete course 4 and 5 after he finished those previously with another friend of ours. The result is... well, a very long set of videos, which you probably won't be too interested in watching. It's the first "Let's Play" I've attempted, and I didn't have the mic levels right for the first 3 courses (and for part of the last, doh!).

On the plus side, I decided, as an intro for it, to mix together the funkiness of Portal 2 with the nostalgia of Saturday sports coverage on the BBC in the 80s.

TBH, the intro is worth watching, Course 4 is decent, and the rest is very bumbling. ;)

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Let's Play Portal 2 Co-Op

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

That's a super cool intro, great job on that.

I tried watching through some, but after watching another let's play of this I can't really focus on the same puzzles again. Might have to try this in little bites. XD
Kinda sucks I already spoiled all of the multiplayer for myself... couldn't help it, the yogscast are too funny together. XD
Still completely unspoiled for the single player somehow, gotta hold on. XD
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I've checked out some of the Yogscast stuff, since someone recommended them (probably you, actually) for their Minecraft casts, but I didn't find them all that entertaining in their Portal playthroughs (which is not to say that we were, TBH).
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah, yogscast playthrough of Portal 2 was actually pretty annoying at times, but I stuck through the whole thing hoping they'd get into a roll or something.