Your Seiken Collection

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

I don't think anyone have ever posted this, so let's go !
I have take some pictures of my collection next day, so there are :

General view tidier
General view detailled
Seiken Densetsu 1
Seiken Densetsu 2
Seiken Densetsu 3
Legend Of Mana
Sword Of Mana
Children Of Mana
CD Audios
Comics / Various
Princess Of Mana/Fanzine/Doujins
Seiken Densetsu Illustration Book, My little chest (safe) :D
Press's kits/Conference/
Some Magazines where Seiken appears or where spoken :o

Enjoy :)
BuCUE
Ma Goblin

Post by BuCUE »

House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire, House fire!! *Crosses fingers as tight as he can*

You really should scan the doujis and art books.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

I want LoM and FFA! Seriously though I am really jealous right now. :(
Mark
BuzzBee

Post by Mark »

It's official I'm coming to Steal your collection :D

Now.... Where do you live.... Hmmmm
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

UPDATED 8/7/08

FFA
2x Basic guidebook, 2x Advanced Guidebook, 2 x Japanese cartridges, Japanese box and inserts, 2x English cartridges, 2x English box (one original one reprint), English inserts including map of the world, Orchestrated soundtrack, Third soundtrack.
SoM
Basic guidebook, Advanced guidebook, Guidebook with comics of boss fights, Russel Del Mara English guidebook, 2x English cartridge, English box, English map, Japanese cartridge, 2x Japanese box, Japanese inserts, Nintendo Power poster, Nintendo Power issues, Soundtrack, Secret of Mana + album.
SD3
Basic guidebook, Advanced guidebook, Guidebook with bonus card game cards, Prolouge book with 24 cards (22 game, 2 rules), 22 extra card game cards, Cartridge, Box, Inserts, Soundtrack.
LoM
2x Ultimania guide, 2x Beginner's guide, Making of Mana art book, Nearly all LoM Card Duel trading cards, 2x Card Duel deck boxes and inserts, Postcard book, English game, case and inserts, Soundtrack, bonus Soundtrack, Rabite Zippo Lighter, Rabite necklace, Rabite cellphone jockey, Rabite zipper pull in frame with a Rabite pre-paid phonecard, Jumi jewelry box with Elazul and Pearl figurines.
SwoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, Nintendo Power guide, 4 panel comics book, 3x Lenticular postcards English box, English inserts, English game, Soundtrack with bonus CD, Nintendo Power poster, 2x Lil' Cactus Amigo! stickers.
CoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, English display only case, English game and inserts, English poster, Rabite plush DS cleaner.
DoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, Map guide, English case, game and inserts, Soundtrack, Japanese advertisement poster.
HoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide (Autographed by Shinichi Kameoka), Japanese box, cartridge and inserts, Soundtrack.
World of Mana
Open eyes Rabite plush, Closed eyes Rabite plush, Princess of Mana #1, Children of Mana and Dawn of Mana art book, Sword of Mana silver necklace.

Unofficial
Legend of Mana manga 1-4.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

That's an amazing collection! I'm nowhere even remotely near to that. I'm limited to the games and soundtracks, and that's it really.
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Mark> Haha i'm too far from you, i'm from France, i can waiting your venue !

BuCue> I have only 3 doujins (but there are many others, and those i have are not really very good, just "good" for the drawning)

Sheexy> Thanks, and yours is not too bad, keep collecting ! (I have discovering the big Seiken's Familly with Secret Of Mana, and it was a shock in my youth !
So i've decided to collecting for my pleasure off course but also for remember all the time i've passed on each games, to finish bosses, etc
- The big Box for SoM2 is the German Version include the guidebook
-The illustration book, is maybe the very hardest thing i have from my collection, in any case on guidebook. I've purchased throught the japan auctions. So it's very expensive, and very hard to find !
-Yes i don't have "all", i miss some things (Comics jap version, and some LoM's guidebook, and surely some others things...) But i have passed some years to find all this items, and also some money !
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I commit suicide soon

Give me permission to add your pictures in the gallery :D
koopa
Werewolf

Post by koopa »

Deques wrote:I commit suicide soon
You're kidding, aren't you? :O
Demiforce
Chobin Hood

Post by Demiforce »

Holy crap... this simply amazing...
i'm from France
I'm on my way, it's just aroun 1000 miles from Poland... and I'll find you soon hehe...
AARGHH.. THAT'S ULTIMANIA!!! >_<... gimme the Ultimania!! Give the PRECIOUS to Smeagol.... give the precious!!!

Ok now honestly. Who do you want me to kill/rape/threaten/beat up for scaning and uploading Ultimania (and maybe Legend of Mana Manga Vol. 4 and 5)? Come on man! We european otakus should stick together... see? I'm kneeling before my PC...
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

:o
*jaw drops*
*stunned*
*turns to stone*
*shatters*
*back to normal*

Okay... I'm confused... from what I see of it, the giant box there is either an in-store display you got your hands on, or a SoM/SNES combo package. Mind shedding some light on that for me? :D
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Demiforce > I'm Waiting your venue, hahahah ^^
The Ultimania, is very, hum bulky (that's the way to say it ?) there is at least 600 pages ! And hard to scan to not spoil the book. (And there is at the last page the photo of Annika, the singer of "Song Of Mana Ending Theme" //Love)
And For the mangas i don't have the tome 5 (Not yet !)

The J Person> It's a SoM combo package for the German Version (What i said to Sheexy in my last message) It contains the guidebook (in German).

Don't appear in my photo (i 've just received a few weeks ago) :
- The Breath Of Mana Cd Single
- The Dawn Of Mana Guidebook
- The Sword Of Mana Piano Book (Single edition, don't contain all the track of the Soundtrack, just the piano versions)
- And off course the Children Of Mana European Version :)
Last edited by Tomnet on Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Now that's what I call a really hard-core mana fan! Way to go! Where did you get all this awesome stuff? I don't even have half of the mana stuff that you got and it must have taken you forever to scan all that stuff!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Why are there multiple copies of every game? O.O;;
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Duran > There are different versions (Us, Jap, Eu..) of each games and for, Legend Of Mana in particullary, there are different re-release (Platinium, Psone Books, square millenium...)