Seiken Densetsu Zippo

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

mellowblue
Rabite

Seiken Densetsu Zippo

Post by mellowblue »

I know guys.. this topic may has rised to often here.. but the last information about this are now some years old.
I have been looking for this piece now for years.. and i cant get any new information and i want it very badly.

So iam just asking around.. who of you guys is still in hand of one zippo and is there anyone who can give me any information regarding how to get this ********
i know there are different kinds.. but i at this point... i dont even care which one.

any help? so i may die in peace..
Kassidy
Site Admin

Re: Seiken Densetsu Zippo

Post by Kassidy »

I'm pretty sure that Sheexy has one or two of these in his collection. There's a metal one with 3 rabites jumping on it, and another one that has a wooden case to it.

The Japanese Yahoo Auctions site tends to be where these items'll turn up, if at all.

I'll ping Sheexy to have a gander at this topic in case he can help further.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hi, Mellowblue,

There are a couple different Mana Zippo lighters out there:

Brass Zippo Lighter - This one has 3 Rabites jumping on it and is made of silvery brass. It came out with LoM.
Wooden Zippo Lighter - This one has a wooden case and LoM's logo on it. Also came out with LoM.

World of Mana Zippo Lighter - This one came out with Dawn of Mana and has some vines and stuff on it.

As far as finding them, I haven't seen any up for sale in a long, long time.
The brass lighter seems to be the most common, I've seen it on eBay twice (I bought one of them for 35 dollars, the other ended at 65 dollars). I've seen it on Yahoo Auctions Japan (Do a search for 聖剣伝説 or レジェンドオブマナ from time to time), but the price was quite high, if I remember right I've seen it go upwards of 300 dollars before.
The wooden ligher I've only seen online once on the website Mandarake, and I managed to win that one for around 65 dollars.
The World of Mana lighter is also pretty rare, I've never seen it online once, the only time I saw it was when I visited Japan and went to a Square store (bought the Sword of Mana necklace instead). A guy named Tomnet who posts on here ended up buying one.

Anyway, besides just watching online auctions like a hawk, there really isn't a way to find them easily, good luck!
mellowblue
Rabite

Post by mellowblue »

ALRIGHT GUYS!

i dont know whats going on at the moment, but in the past weeks, there have been some zippos at yahoo auctions.
i managed to buy one brass zippo and one wooden zippo. one zippo left (; . you should look out in these days, if you are interested. maybe more will pop up

YEARS HAVE PASSED AND I FINALLY DID IT. HELL YEA
mellowblue
Rabite

Post by mellowblue »

first one arrived 5 minutes ago. :P

Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'm very jealous now, that's fantastic! Glad you finally got your hands on some!
Tyler
Mushboom

Post by Tyler »

That Zippo is super cool. Being a fan of Mana and Zippo's I'll have to keep my eye out for these.

Now that you have completed your life goal whats next? :P
mellowblue
Rabite

Post by mellowblue »

I try to find the last zippo ;) but my next goal is a journey to japan next year.

if you want a wooden zippo. i just found another one on jp yahoo

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g139760566

gogo guys!