Another Forum Skin

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Alright guys, I've made another forum skin, and this one is considerably more polished than that SD3 one I slapped together. A few of the outside fonts are still the wrong color, but it seems there is nothing I can do about that... oh well, just use the skin if you already know where the pages, breadcrumb and post reply links are.

Final Fantasy Adventure: Endless Dungeon skin!

Check it out in your user profile. It's a totally monochrome theme (just like the game) and it has a really fun background. The theme itself is pretty subtle. Rabites denote something new, skeletons mean nothing new is up. The rest of it is pretty easy to catch.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Yet another great fourm skin by Sheexy! Great work, once agian! It's a tad on the dark side, but besides that, it's great. I never really played FFA, so I'm not quite used to the no colour. I guess that my favorite fourm skins in order would have to be:

1. SD3 skin, 2. SwoM skin and 3. FFA skin.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Nice BG Image. It does make some of the fonts hard to read, but it's overall looking good. Sadly, the idea I was working on didn't really work out, and I'm a bit swamped with other stuff trying to get HoM material together, so I'm leaving the Board Skinning in your very capable (as we've seen) hands.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Thanks guys!

I only wish I had my own computer right now... if I had that I could pump out like three of these a day.

Also, it would probably help if I didn't have tests this week... probably should stop putting off studying to make skins :-P