Dawn of Mana English Videos and Screens

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Watch Keldy/Keldric and Faye as they battle their way through the soldiers of Lorimar and listen to the fully dubbed voice-acting this game will don when released May 22nd. You can find several gameplay videos here, courtesy of our friends over at Gamespot.

You will also find there a video interview with Ishii-san about the game, the Panic System, and the reason behind the name being that the game is intended to be the first in the Mana series chronologically, and tells of the origin of the Elemental Spirits and the Mana Tree.

Not only that, but Square-Enix NA has opened its official Dawn of Mana site, with character biographies, story overview and the ever-present Rising Sun track playing in the background.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Waaah, I'm excited about this game now!
I should have paid attention to gameplay videos before, it looks pretty fun!

I am wondering what the heck that big Bantha thing is... and if those little blue guys are Pebblers...
Also, do the Goblins have skull masks on now instead of Rabite hoods?

Voice acting doesn't sound so bad...

That control scheme makes me think this would work on the Wii... look at that...
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Oh wow. I went to square's Dawn of Mana page and it's still... But still amazing!

What time does this game take place in the series? I noticed that Stroud is one of the main characters in it.
Last edited by DeadWolf on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Dang it. Game comes out three days before I go to Japan.

Can I beat it in three days? Probably.
Do I want to? Noooooo no no no, Children of Mana was far too short, I'm hoping this game will be much much longer. At least it has a nifty arena thing I hear...
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

BuCue beat it in a few days though, didn't he? If I had a PS2 I'd race ya. ;)

The official site annoys me for two reasons... It's another pissy slow flash site, and Rising Sun will start up again even after I've told it to be quiet (Ito: BUT PEOPLE MUST HEAR!!!)

I do like the Elementals section, but aside from that, it's still quite far behind considering the release is just round the corner.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

If it was a final fantasy we would know everything >_>;