– Hey guys, it’s been a while huh?
– Who are you, what is this place?! Am I still dancing?
– You’ve got that dance down! It’s Seikens and this is the shopping channel update that we used to do pretty much every week! There hasn’t been much worth mentioning, but suddenly there were a lot of cool things on eBay so I figured we’d do an update today!
– Am… am I still a cat?
– You sure are! Now let’s peddle those wares!
– I found this Sword of Mana Premium Box for sale! It’s pretty uncommon and it’s a great collectible to have. It comes with Sword of Mana, but also with a Rabite finger puppet and a Lil’ Cactus desk toy. When exposed to light Lil’ Cactus will rock back and forth!
– I rock.
– Hey, Lil’ Cactus showed up too! What a momentous occasion! I’m so happy I want to share all these posters I found for sale! Here is a Secret of Mana Poster from Nintendo Power! You can also get the Sword of Mana, Children of Mana and Heroes of Mana Nintendo Power posters together in a lot, or just get a Sword of Mana poster and Guidebook if that’s your thing!
– Mreeow, like all cats I love shiny things, so I love these Sword of Mana Lenticular Postcards (1, 2) and I think you will too.
– Rabite Phone Strap.
– And finally I found this Secret of Mana Manual that appears to be in amazing condition. Pick it up if you don’t have one!
– Ah, that felt great! Nothing like trying to sell stuff, am I right Neko?
– Purrsonally I would have liked to have seen higher prices…
– Bad cat.
– Aw, c’mon Lil’ Cactus, he’s not that bad. But he definitely is still a cat.
– Yes. Still a cat.