What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Haha! Im killing myself with the sucky megaman battlenetwork series cuz I have nothing beter to do!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Anise wrote:Haha! Im killing myself with the sucky megaman battlenetwork series cuz I have nothing beter to do!
I have the one on the Gamecube (Network Transmissions). It's terrible and difficult.

I've been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and I'm planning on doing a run of Deadly Towers.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Wii Sports Resort and Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus.

I love motion plus!!!! And i uck on Guilty gear..... i just don´t understand this game... guess i´m too old for these franchises, i´m a Street fighter 2 guy....
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Been playing Warhammer Online again as of late, really wanted to like the game when it was released last year but the population just wasn't there. I'm on the Iron Rock server, pop is good, Realm vs Realm is active and there's always someone to pick a fight with haha.

WAAAGH!!

Other than that I half started playing a few games but lost interest and didn't touch them again. I'm really hanging out for Starcraft 2.

Edit: I am not a Tomato Man =(
Last edited by Delvar on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

IrishLuiz wrote:Wii Sports Resort and Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus.

I love motion plus!!!! And i uck on Guilty gear..... i just don´t understand this game... guess i´m too old for these franchises, i´m a Street fighter 2 guy....
Just takes time to get used to the way GGXXACP plays. The franchise is very different from SF. Instead of more defensive play and waiting for openings, you have to play much more offensively and try to control the situation actively. Once you actually get the hang of it, you can expect SF to become boring as hell. I was a big SF fan for years until I got into GG, and now I just can't go back. I'm better at BlazBlue than I was with GG, but there are a lot of similarities, and I'm officially an Arc System Works fanboy now, I think.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

I'm saving up time and money for when The Beatles: Rock Band comes out. That will take up all of my time and money when it does!

High on my priority list is to actually engage in some long distant games of Echoes of Time, Mario Kart Wii and Secret of Mana. I've been talking about all three for a while now.

Peace,

manaman
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Well I just swallowed the final boss whole on BoF3. Which is pretty good being that she's pretty hard normally, but I beefed my main party(and even the characters I wasn't using) up. I never even got close to dying. No one in my party even came to half of their max hp.

Now I'm wanting to go through BoF4.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

I´m kinda better at it now, although i´ll never be able to perform an intant kill (really, i have no idea how to do that), and without it i just can´t kill I-No on golden status (seriously that´s imposible right). another thing that bothers me is that the story doesn´t make sense at all! what is the "organization" that analizes every fighter? Are there ecret fighters in the game? Everything is so unexplained...

Quemaqua wrote:
IrishLuiz wrote:Wii Sports Resort and Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus.

Just takes time to get used to the way GGXXACP plays. The franchise is very different from SF. Instead of more defensive play and waiting for openings, you have to play much more offensively and try to control the situation actively. Once you actually get the hang of it, you can expect SF to become boring as hell. I was a big SF fan for years until I got into GG, and now I just can't go back. I'm better at BlazBlue than I was with GG, but there are a lot of similarities, and I'm officially an Arc System Works fanboy now, I think.
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Haha, yeah, the stories of the games are... complicated at best, and weird translations only make it weirder. You just have to enjoy them for how odd they are, and not expect them to make an awful lot of sense unless you plan to go outside the game to get backstory and timelines and stuff.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Trying to get a 1000/1000 in Eternal Sonata, and I'm also enjoying playing some Team Fortress 2 (Xbox 360 version) in my spare time, and please for the love of God don't give the story about how I should play the PC version I know, already, I know

*looks at Kyatto to do it first*
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

The only game that both my wife and I really want and have recently talked off handedly about getting an Xbox 360 for is Eternal Sonata. You must really like it if you're still playing it, huh?
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

This is actually only my second time playing it. Being the miserable Microsoft achievement idiots you have to play the game at least twice to do everything. <.<
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Well I just started BoF IV. I can't wait to get to one of my favorite parts: When you meet P'ung Ryong the wind dragon. He's my favorite dragon on there and he really reminds me of Lucemia.
DarthDude
BuzzBee

Post by DarthDude »

Currently playing:
Pokemon Gold
SMB3
SMB Lost Levels

And thats all. That isn't much but yeah.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Tsurayu wrote:This is actually only my second time playing it. Being the miserable Microsoft achievement idiots you have to play the game at least twice to do everything. <.<
I've played Fable 2 through almost 4 times now because there are certain areas you can't get back into to collect silver keys/gargoyles you missed. I also screwed up some other quests to get items for achievements so I'll have to do another playthough, aargh.

And yeah, that's what I'm playing, besides WAR occasionally.