Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ManaChick
Mushboom

Post by ManaChick »

:heart:

I just finished playing the last one of them. Oh My Gosh! they're just so fab! I didn't think I'd get into them but once I finished the first one, I just had to get all the rest of them and play. They're so much fun and at times I found myself stuck but I loved figuring things out

So any other fans here? ^_^
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I remember seeing Phoenix Wright on the shelves at Blockbusters once and thinking to myself "how on earth can you make a game out of being an attorney and have it be any good whatsoever?" I never really paid it much attention until sometime when the hype for Gyakuten Saiban 2 started up and RedDraco was talking about it on LiveJournal.

Since then, er... I got hooked. Finished Apollo Justice recently, and started the first one over.

Funny, it was the first game that introduced me to Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I never thought much of it until I had a friend loan me a copy of the first one. They are really good games.

Good laughs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db2p0H4pQNg
se37
Mushboom

Post by se37 »

The game is very good. I finished up the last one (Apollo Justice) earlier in the year. The last time I really played the game was during my trip to Disney World. We drove all the way there and my sister and wanted to play all 3 games (at the time I went, Apollo Justice wasn't out yet) on the road trip to there. I only got up to the 2nd case in the 3rd game by the time we got there. It is a long game series I'll tell you that. These games remind me of the renai games in Japan.

Course, Now I'm waiting to hear information about the 5th game and also the new Miles Edgeworth game that is in production.
Last edited by se37 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManaChick
Mushboom

Post by ManaChick »

I didn't know they're making one about Miles Edgeworth. That's so exciting!!! You're y new hero, se37! ^_^

I am in the process of making a Trucy costume to cosplay. I'm so excited but I can't decide if I want to make Mr. Hat as well or not.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yep, Miles Edgeworth, Perfect Prosecutor, or something like that.

And Mr. Hat is a must. That's my vote, anyway.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Haven't given them a try myself. Not so much interested in trying, but more so because I don't want to buy them. XD
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

What about renting? Anywhere nearby?
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Why are there only male PCs in the whole series? Surely women can be just as good at law as men?
*shakes fist at game designers in general* You're ignoring half your audience, dammit!
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Kassidy wrote:What about renting? Anywhere nearby?
Possibly, there are a couple of places actually, but I'm not sure either of them have much in the DS collection. Though being a popular series on the DS you would think I could find at least one of them. XD
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Kimiko wrote:Why are there only male PCs in the whole series? Surely women can be just as good at law as men?
*shakes fist at game designers in general* You're ignoring half your audience, dammit!
PW3:T&T - Case 1 ;)
Tsurayu wrote:Possibly, there are a couple of places actually, but I'm not sure either of them have much in the DS collection. Though being a popular series on the DS you would think I could find at least one of them. XD
It's worth a try in my book. ;)
se37
Mushboom

Post by se37 »

I heard the manga is coming out in the US this August or September. I'm not sure which month but so far from what I've read it's pretty good but reminds me a little bit of Detective Conan series.
ManaChick
Mushboom

Post by ManaChick »

Tsurayu deffo give it a try!!

Nice vid Kassidy :D

se37 I had no idea there was a manga as well. New info!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

30th of September is the scheduled date. Recommend also checking out Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra album and the rearrange album by Cadenza.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

ManaChick wrote:Tsurayu deffo give it a try!!

Nice vid Kassidy :D

se37 I had no idea there was a manga as well. New info!
Hmm, guess I will. XD