Heroes

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

The first episode of season two is due to air september 24th!!!

Cant wait the next season
Densetsu no Alact?
Goblin

Post by Densetsu no Alact? »

S2 of Heroes starting soon, monday 24th.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Today is the day that it happens! First episode of season two airs today
Densetsu no Alact?
Goblin

anyone, beside me and Wai, excited to watch the next episode ;)
it just keep getting more and more interesting, must be because of my nerdy genes うはwwwwww
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

Oh, I'm excited as well. I've been watching Heroes since the first episode and it is one of my favorite shows.
Densetsu no Alact?
Goblin

watched ep9 now, dam they didn't show anything about Peter this time. i'm feeling that he's not as important like he was in previous season.
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

My theory on the reason they didn't show Peter in episode 9 is because the last episode he was the main focus and they wanted to shift their focus on the other characters for the time being. Peter I think still has a big role in the series. After all he was the one who saw what was going to happen in the future.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

I loved Heroes season 1. Just as Prison Break s1 and Lost s1.

MY problem with Heroes now is that the network now knows how popular the series have become. And just like Prison Break and Lost their network is now forcing this "extended" plot device as they probably want this to continue for many more seasons as this means money for the executives. They will just ruin the series just like they did with Lost (creators wanted to end this because the series is becoming to complex. But the network have planned on 3 more seasons!!!) and now doing with Prison Break (creators said they just planned 2 seasons. But the network forced them to remake the end to continue with the series.)

Now with all this crap said. I think Heroes will now be one of those series were the plot is figured out on the way to .... someplace/whatever.

(I find even Kyle XY more interesting then Heroes now, as here they atleast move forward.)
Densetsu no Alact?
Goblin

Wow! almost 1 year since the last post hehe.
Anyone watching season 3? I'm dying to watch eps 6 tomorrow.
How does everyone think about Gabriel aka Sylars other side? I think it look kinda weird to see him ehum... being nice. It look distrubing to see him not being pure evil though.
Last edited by Densetsu no Alact? on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.