What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

I'm currently playing the internet, second last boss is hard.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

not much interest lately, so I put myself in 18 Wheels of Steel Across America and hauling some cargo.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

I finally bought Dawn of Mana 8P:love::-P:P:-D
RevRFish
Pumpkin Bomb

Post by RevRFish »

Back on Secret of Mana, also playing Super Mario World. I enjoy harshing Bowser's buzz.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I had recently started to 100% OoT. As many times as I have played through that game I've never gotten 100% but I just about know where everything is. I sort of stopped after the Water Temple but before the Fire Temple because of classes but I plan to pick it back up this week end (3 day thanks to MLK Jr.) I have the Big Goron Sword, Gold Scale, over half of the golden skulltilas, and all upgrades (golden scale, bombs, arrows etc). I have most of the Heart Pieces that I can access including the pain in the ass ones like the Dampé Race and Bomchu Bolling.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yeah,

Over the summer I started Majora's Mask for 100% as a similar thing happened to me on that game (exasperated by the fact that I first played the game on a borrowed game pak).

Right now I'm playing The Beatles: Rock Band and New Super Mario Bros. Wii the most. But I also now own Spirit Tracks so I'll be getting on that soon.

Peace,

manaman
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

I´ve never 100% OoT... what a shame! But i´ve done it with Majora´s Mask and I don´t think i have patience to do this with another game in this life .... it´s quite insane hehe.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

IrishLuiz wrote:I´ve never 100% OoT... what a shame! But i´ve done it with Majora´s Mask and I don´t think i have patience to do this with another game in this life .... it´s quite insane hehe.
Don't tempt me. I've beaten all of them at least once (except the DS ones because Phantom Hour glass sucks and Spirit Tracks just came out)
I've 100%:
• The Legend of Zelda
• Zelda 2
• A Link to the Past (Every time I play it)
• Link's Awakening/DX (I have been through the color dungeon and have gotten all the pictures for the DX version)
• The Oracles (long time ago need to do it again)
• Twilight Princess

Trying to 100% Wind Waker is a colossal waste of times. It was something I started but never finished. Now that classes have started I don't think I'll have time to be playing any video games.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hmm,

Yeah, I've 100%-ed every Zelda game except for MM which I'm working on now, TP which I've yet to play, all of the handheld Zelda's between LA and PH because I just haven't gotten to play them yet and WW because I keep getting lost in that game! I love it, but I seriously wonder how you're meant to get 100%. . . . Wait, now come to think of it, I haven't played ST yet and my PH data isn't complete either. . . . You know what? I don't even know what I'm talking about. Ah well, they're all fun games. I'm going to be starting ST soon.

Peace,

manaman
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:TP which I've yet to play...
You have a Wii man you should really play it.
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Recently restarted playing... Children of Mana... trying to collect all of... the gems... e____e
Been playing.... 4 years..... still need... more gems....

Gems..... e-e;;; I think I need multiplayer for some of them.....
...Must not refer to hacking... But tempted....

@______@ My Ferrik is level 99. I really like the gems he has on. But I'm still missing about 16 gems... The impure ones are hard to come by....... -faints-
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yes, you need multiplayer for a number of them. Number of multiplayer levels played.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Oh i guess I 100% Twilight Princess as well.

I´m trying to finish every side quest on Spirit Tracks but I´m kinda sick of it... riding that bloody slow train really got the nerves out of me, now I don´t even feel like finishing the game ....
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

DeadWolf wrote:
manaman wrote:TP which I've yet to play...
You have a Wii man you should really play it.
Yeah, there just have been so many good games that have taken my attention from TP--including WW! :D Getting a Wii later in its life span has made me miss some of the great games of its youth. Trust me, I'll be going back when I have more time and my money isn't going towards other things.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

I recently started playing though Twilight Princess again, I love it, beautiful game.

I'm also playing Titan Quest now too... it's pretty similar to Diablo 2, not too bad, a bit grindy but good to tune out to with some good music and blast people with wizzard spells. I'm enjoying it a lot :)

Still playing WoW occasionally too... taking a break from raiding, 4 hours 3 nights a week is just too much for me when the people I do it with are being catty amongst themselves. Hopefully it'll sort out soon enough and I'll be back to enjoying it again.