MMZero Collection

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kassidy
Site Admin

MMZero Collection

Post by Kassidy »

Some time ago I mentioned wanting to see the Megaman Zero series released as a single cart. And Capcom deliver!

Now if only Square decided to meet my wishlist...

On a side note, I went out and purchased a PSP, and am now playing the Riviera remake, and will have RMX Irregular Hunter en route soon. Wait long enough and these things go cheap. :)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Re: MMZero Collection

Post by Deques »

Wikipedia wrote:A June 8, 2010 release for the US Version of the game was also announced. Australia's release date is on June 10, 2010 while European gamers will get their version of the game one day later on June 11, 2010.
It's soon :love: :love: :love:
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Now after this I just need them to release another ZX game to wrap that series up, and all will be well in the world.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Be sure that you have some money when its released :D
I probably will have
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Oh definitely. I'm pondering which version to get though. I'm thinking of getting the US version simply because if the EU version follows the same title graphics as the GBA releases I'll be mildly annoyed (yes, it's the little things that get to me).

Image Image

I mean seriously!

Oh and another annoyance. The UK release of the PSP version of Riviera does NOT have the Japanese voice track as an option, whereas the US one does. For crying out loud! This I am going to be addressing shortly.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Oh My Gosh!!! The PAL version of the logo is lame!!! I had no idea that the PAL version had a lame logo
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yeah, ergo the reason I'm looking forward to this collection. TBH, I've been stung by fake GBA cartridges when trying to buy the original games on eBay, and now I can finally get a hold of all of them in one go, legitimate, while in print.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Kassidy wrote:Yeah, ergo the reason I'm looking forward to this collection. TBH, I've been stung by fake GBA cartridges when trying to buy the original games on eBay, and now I can finally get a hold of all of them in one go, legitimate, while in print.
I got one with super mario bros. It worked and it was the actual game but it was fake. You could speed it up and slow it down with select + L. Ebay found out it was fake so they removed the listing after I had paid. Through a Paypal claim I managed to keep my money and the game.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Preordered the collection ^^

Now I am going to wait til the game is released
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yes,

I've had my eye on this collection. I've never had the pleasure of playing any of these games and I'm a huge fan of Zero. Yes, I know it doesn't add up. Anyway, I can't wait.

It sounds like the series is worth it, too--based on all your comments.

Peace,

manaman
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It's a darker series than the rest, and it's a series that actually has a start to finish storyline.

From the get-go Zero pulls off the "cool hero" image like no one else in the series (if you thought he was a good character in the X series, this will take it to a new level). The replayability of the games is considerable. I've played through each of them on the GBA several times.

One thing from the music samples on the game's home page is that they've cleaned up the audio considerably. This I like a lot. They haven't remixed the songs (though there's a new remix album coming out too which I'm excited about), but they've not had to apply as much compression to the samples, so it is a much cleaner audio.

TBH I think that the Zero series rates higher than the Classic and X series based on storyline. Gameplay is your traditional 2D platformer, which is fine by me. What can I say, I like this series a lot. You definitely need to check it out.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I should have the game tomorrow.
Damn this postal service who cant keep track of my packages, I don't know where it is
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I don't care if I double post. Now I have received the game according to my wife :D
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

I only got the chance to play a little of the last one, but love Zero too, so I'm looking forward to picking this up soon.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Thanks Kassidy,

I'm definitely going to pick this one up.

Peace,

manaman