Gradumacated

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Re: Gradumacated

Post by Duran »

Sheexy wrote:Hey everybody I haven't been around at all this week on account of I was getting everything finished and ready for graduation, which just occurred a few hours ago. :D

I don't actually have my degree yet, because the whole graduation thing is more of just a ceremony to say you're probably more than likely going to get a degree since the teachers are still submitting grades and all that jazz, but I'll get it in a few weeks.

But yeah, I finished my undergraduate degree in psychology, woo!

Next step: getting accepted into a doctorate program for research, measurement and statistics. 8)
Congrats Sheexy!
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Yay Sheexy! :D I can just imagine how liberating it must feel! Good luck in furthering your education (but don't cheat yourself of some well-deserved time off!)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Thanks again y'all. Actually the whole time off thing is weird and confusing. XD But I'll get it sorted out, haha.

ALSO: I keep having dreams where I apparently had a 6th class this semester that I completely forgot about and never went to, and is keeping me from getting a diploma. I hate these dreams. XD
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Sheexy wrote:Thanks again y'all. Actually the whole time off thing is weird and confusing. XD But I'll get it sorted out, haha.

ALSO: I keep having dreams where I apparently had a 6th class this semester that I completely forgot about and never went to, and is keeping me from getting a diploma. I hate these dreams. XD
If that is the worst dreams you have then you should be glad because of the 1 or 2 dreams I have each year they give me nightmares beyond which no one has even thought of the likes of yet.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

that be a good thing to hear, comrade general.

thus for comrade kirby, littering is not necessary here..
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say congratulations Sheexy! :) Way to go!
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Screw you, smart people.

But really, congrats man. That's great. =)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey thanks again everyone!

Gotta start my graduate school applications as soon as this summer job is over, hoping everything works out nice. XD
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Come to Sweden ^^
Here you have awesome Ailise and Deques :P

oh, and congrats :)