What a wild weekend

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

Well, I spent my entire weekend at the one and only ANIME BOSTON!!!, The gathering place for nerds to talk, dance, play games and buy anime related merch. (I picked up a Sonic plushie and an Item block plushie that makes the coin noise until you hit it enough to get a 1-up! :D
I will post pictures of this fantastic journey as soon as I get them and if anyone even pays attention to this I have many stories I would love to share, including an instance of making lame yet hilarious duck jokes at 2 in the morning. :P
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I was wondering where you've been.

Haha, that Item Block plushie sounds funny, does it take 100 hits to get a one up? :-p

Post your stories away. :D
Danny

Post by Danny »

Sounds like you had a nice adventure there. I'm going to Anime North in the summer again. If you come during the last (3rd) day of the convention, people who are done will give you there $60 pass! It happened to me once last summer and the person there yet my sister and me go in!

It was near closing time (about 1 or 2 hours left) so we only got some DBZ stuff from there. Next time I'll come earlier so I can get more stuff, but I may have to pay for my pass. I'll get the $20 one day cheaper one then.
Whc91us
Eye Spy

Post by Whc91us »

dude, i may go to anime north, just for the heck of it.
Im goin to ConnetiCon, if you are hero.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Well, I'll lead off with the duck story.
I shared a room with 7 other of my friends for the entire convention. One night at about 2 in the morning we were falling asleep and someone made a quacking noise that sounded a lot like a dying cat.... we spent the next two hours laughing at words we made by replacing parts of them with the word "quack". It was "spectquackular"!! :P I then had some rice krispies for breakfast.... ya know... snap, "quackle", pop!.... Ok, I'll stop, but at 2 in the morning, some of the ones we came out with were hilarious.

Also, some of the cosplayers there were great, even if there were a billion narutos and a hairy male sailor scout. T_T

EDIT: Shexxy, luckily for me it only takes 10 hits to get a 1 up.
Last edited by Hero of Spirits on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

that sounds fine!
Take us with you next time... :D

pics please??
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

I had no camera so I have to wait until after they are emailed to me. I do have an awsome pic in there of this young couple who had extremely awesome link and a black robed link costumes, as well as a Mario/ Luigi pair and a Mario /Peach couple, as well as a bunch of others.

as far as taking people with me, I live near boston, so I just took the train, but next year you guys should come. The only thing I hated was the fact they allowed wavedashing in both SSBM tourneys.... soooo cheap.
Whc91us
Eye Spy

Post by Whc91us »

*pokes* are you going to Conneticon?
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

I was considering that, but I have no idea about cost,times,events, or anything other than the fact that its in Connecticut. :P