The Official Seikens RP Thread

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

His eyes snapped open and Annon realized just how grave a mistake he had made...they slept in the same room...Duran and that Naverrian, directly across from where Annon had stolen the extra bed...the knight of gold must not have noticed him when he fell asleep. He rose with the utmost of care...he silently began to creep towards the door. Just as he neared the final steps...his foot found just the wrong spot to step, and the floorboard creecked...
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Upon hearing the creak, Duran's eyes popped wide upen. Grabbing and unsheathing his blade he leaps out of bed, pointing his sword at the intruder. He had no idea of the stranger's intentions but he would do what he could to get as much information from him as possible.

"Who are you?" Duran commanded, with a stern look on his face.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

"S-sorry!" Annon said in a sheepish voice. Could he outrun Duran, flee into town? Probably not...faced with no other choice, he decided to come clean.
"I don't have anywhere to go. I just got through the Molebear Highlands...and I ran out of lucre buying supplies. I'm tired, and thought 'surely these travelers wouldn't mind'...I had no idea that a knight of gold was renting this room..." Annon said, making sure that he still sounded submissive. He didn't want to take a chance on angering this particular knight of gold.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Upon hearing Duran yelling, Hawkeye woke up only to see his freind Duran pointing his sword at some stranger. Hawkeye leaps out of bed, withdrawing both his daggers.

"Who are you, an intruder?! You must be one of those free lancers I saw earlier with the hidden weapons! I knew that you must be part of some assassination attempt on us! Who put you to this?! You won't get away from us!"

Hawkeye didn't yet the strange person in their room talk, but instead accused him to be one of the free lancers he saw earlier entering the Cooked Claymore near closing time. "I await thee, free lancer!"
Last edited by Danny on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Upon the Navverian arising, Annon staggerd backwards...nobody had put him up to killing anyone...it was just as he thought. This was some hero story. But to mistake him for some freelance mercanary? He didn't look THAT rough did he? His choices were few, and his chances for survival were dropping every second he waited...he couldn't manipulate this situation. He decided to come clean yet again.
"I'm not here to kill anyone! I got a shakey sword arm, I'm no contest for a knight of gold and a ninja! I just got here, I'm out of Lucre..." He said, again with a false fear...
Danny

Post by Danny »

"A ninja?! I'm a nightblade, I've gotten far past the rank of a mear ninja!" Hawkeye's anger increased as the stranger spoke. Hawkeye grinds his teeth and grips his daggers harder. It would apear as though he would jump out to attack the stranger at any moment.

"Yes, you may not be a contest for us free lancer so that's why you came when we were alseep to try and kill us both then! Now, who sent you? It was Koren, the Wizard of the Red Lotus, wasen't it?! You can tell him that his plan to kill us has failed!"

After his accusations, Hawkeye enters a battle posture with his daggers ready to attack as he waits for his friend Duran to make the first move on the stranger in their room.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Upon hearing that the stranger means no harm, Duran lowers his weapon, still with a look of suspicion in his eyes. Still keeping an eye on the intruder, he calls out to his partner.

"Stand down Hawk...he's just a freeloader..." He said, lowering his voice.

Turning his attention back to their unwelcome guest, he sheaths his sword.

"You're welcome to stay here just for tonight...but in the future, you'd do well to not make a habit it." He advised the intruder.

Going back to bed, he whispers to his partner Hawkeye as he passes by..."Keep an eye on him..."
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Annon had still tensed up, his hand on his plain iorn swords grip. Upon Duran saying his fill, he released, and stood tall...tall being only around 5'6 of course. He expected this Hawk to have more compassion for him, but for The Hot-headed son of Loki to be the one to spare him a very quick and violent death...what happend to him? Annon sat down on the bed, keeping an eye on Hawk, he removed his sword. Annon almost wanted to ask what they were after, but he kept it to himself. He may find himself competing with them for this princess.
Last edited by Anon on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

((Darkshine Knight))

People scatterd as he walked by...his frame towering over all others. For that foolish Altenian not to see the potential that boy had...it was bothersome to have an arrogant brat like that in the service of the Emperor. The Darkshine Knight saw Koren standing in the square of town. To be forced to come into public and confont Koren...why would the Emperor risk being found out for Annon. Sure, he had potential to rival the other chosen ones, but the great Darkshine Knight could easily do what that boy could not. But to question the Emperor was pure foolishness. He grabbed Koren's cowl, and threw him against a wall. His sudden physical might easily overwhelming the Wizard of the Red Lotus.
"The Emperor is not pleased." He said, his voice low as to not attract any more attention than he was instructed to. "That boy you ignored has more than enough potential to Class Up. And you've already sent him to their side."

((Blarg...failing so early on in the topic...so unlike me. T_T ))
Last edited by Anon on Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

The stranger in their room was still alseep as Duran and Hawkeye awakend. Before leaving, Hawkeye takes a roasted rabite from his sack and removes the paper that it was wraped in. He then cuts the roasted rabite in half riping some of the paper also. He gives one half of the roasted rabite to Duran and Hawkeye begins eating the other half.

"Here Duran, I saved this rabite before leaving the Cooked Claymore Pub so we may have something to eat before leaving on our adventure again. That stranger was very suspicious and strange. It seems odd for him to just happen to stumble in our room like that... Non the less it does not matter, we must still search for Angela and slay Koren."

Hawkeye finishes his share of the roasted rabite and packs his gear to leave. While doing so, he was also waiting for his friend Duran to eat his half of the roasted rabite. "Okay, I've got my shurikens, my daggers and some of our food and water rations, are we ready to go now Duran?

"I could have also used a sword like you since I'm skilled with the curved katana swords, but I like to travel light and not reduce my speed. So, shall we be off now?" As both Duran and Hawkeye finishes packing up, they leaved for the Cooked Claymore Pub where they both agreed to catch one last quick bite before leaving on search of Angela again and their quest to slay Koren and the Dragon Emperor. Hawkeye felt as though he owed Duran forever after helping him to remove his aunt Jessica's cursed necklece. They have also became fast friends since then. All the evil forces were defeated except Koren and the Dragon Emperor which were also accused of taking Angela.
Last edited by Danny on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

((OOC: Anon make sure you let us know if you're playing a different character before your posts get misinterpreted.))

By the time Hawkeye had turned to see if Duran had finished his half, it was already gone. "Im ready to go," Duran proclaimed as he stood up, grabbing his things. "but before we leave lets make sure we get any leads on Angela's whereabouts. We'll leave our sleeping 'friend' to deal with the inn personnel."

With that, the two left into town to collect information.
Last edited by Duran on Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koren
Tomato Man

Post by Koren »

((I'm holding off on responding for a bit due to a cross-post. waiting for a clear up on it before I do anything more. ^^;; I'll edit this one when it's settled.))
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

((Before Danny and Duran's post, Darkshine Knight))

He scoffed as Koren treated him with the same silent treatment he gave the boy.
"I'm just the messanger. I did nothing the Emperor did not ask for. For whatever the reason, he wants that boy. You dare not go against the mightiest of dragons, do you Wizard of the Red Lotus?" The Darkshine knight asked, almost sarcastically. He turned and walked, vanishing into the darkness.

((After Danny and Duran's post, Annon))

Annon angrily searched through his pack, taking out trinkets and whatnot that he had come across. He was completely wrong about Duran, hadn't changed a bit! The Innkeeper examined each piece Annon had set on the table, until they amounted to the total cost of the Inn's fee. With that, he left. Following the trails that the town's gossip layed out for him, and he soon caught up to Hawk and Duran. If he was spotted by them a second time, he'd surely be killed....needless to say he kept his distance.

((I hope I've gotten things back on track...))
Last edited by Anon on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

While Duran was asking around if anyone had seen or had any info on where Angela could be, Hawkeye took this time to flirt with the maids at the Cooked Claymore again. He didn't seem very comfortable because his nightblade senses made him feel as though he was being watched. Duran also looked a tad uncomfortable.

After the awkward feeling, Hawkeye and Duran exited the Cooked Claymore Pub and scanned the area, but no one looked suspicous. The strange feeling was still there however. Without noticing anyone, they re-entered the Cooked Claymore to ask questions on Angela's whereabouts again.
Last edited by Danny on Sun May 13, 2007 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koren
Tomato Man

Post by Koren »

((I am officially withdrawing from this particular RP at least. I'm sorry, but I cannot guarantee a response as fast as some people would clearly like, so I will simply get out of the way. If so desired, I will remove previous posts.))