Damn you Kassidy!!!

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Well, I'm back despite anyone probably remembering me. I think I made my one and only topic back in late February or so. Well, I Kassidy on gamefaqs, and so I felt like I should join back up and hopefully stay active this time.
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

Hi Nick! I believe I remember you ;)

Welcome back to forums ^_^
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Bwahaha, lured you back I did. ;)
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Well, I'm done with the Winter Drumline season (which I briefly mentioned back in the first topic I made), so I'll be free for a little bit.

@_@

End of July will kill me. Two weeks of twelve hour practices each day.

Anyways, more about me..

Favorite Mana Game: Secret of Mana

Reason: Well, I played it as a little kid, and it was a time when I wasn't at war with other family members nor did I realize how bad of an econmical situation we were in. Well, I don't want to give you guys any surprises in the near future, so I'll shall state other random things about me. My dad is in prison for drug dealing, and was arrested when I was two. I played Secret of Mana in Kindergarden with my brother, and life was great. I finally found out what happened to my dad in first grade after hearing my brother tell one of his friends. I've faced some hard times since then, but I just use the Mana/Seiken Densetsu series as almost an escapism.

Other Interests: I'm heavily dedicated to the Mana series and I almost treat it as a family member since I'm alone in my house for all but two hours on almost every day. My other main passion is Marimba playing, and I'm trying to get as good as I can despite me not having proper training or equipment. I'm struggling with a technique called Four Mallet Technique, which is obviously putting two mallets in each hadn instead of one. I do make some Sprite Edits although I'm not too great at it. My personal favorite one is this.

Favorite Anime/Manga: Rurouni Kenshin or Death Note

Other games of interest excluding Mana: Not too many really.. I've grown a liking to Jump Ultimate Stars although it is nowhere near the level of most of the Mana games in terms of overall enjoyment. Oh, and I'm very fond of Live-a-Live.
Last edited by nick912012 on Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ah yes, I think that I remember you. Welcome back to the seikens fourm!^_^
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I remember welcoming you, haha.
nick912012 wrote:My other main passion is Marimba playing
Dude! Marimbas are one of the instruments in Legend of Mana! You should totally take a whack at playing some of the spirit hunting musics!

And dude, that Neko/Moti mashup there is BRILLIANT!
Hahaha, so cool!

Hope to see you around and active!
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Yeah, I can defenetely try that, and I'll be really active most likely since school is getting out in about a week. Too bad I'm leaving on the 23rd (the day when Dawn of Mana gets to my Gamestop) to go to Wisconsin for a few days to visit my grandparents and such.

I'll probably pop in Legend of Mana, and try to write some sheet music to the Marimba parts for the four Spirit songs. I might be able to borrow a camera from my friend unless my brother or sister have just recently got one. Might take a few weeks for me to do that though since I'd have to compose the music, get the camera, practice the part, go to my highschool, take Marimba outside or in the hall way after school, and then finally record it >_>

Well, hopefully I can do that before the end of May.

And thanks again for the warm welcome to my returning.

EDIT: Actually, does anyone know if they have the music for them in the LoM piano sheet music? If so, I could buy it, and this task would be a whole lot easier. Changing Piano music to Marimba music is pretty easy.
Last edited by nick912012 on Sat May 12, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whc91us
Eye Spy

Post by Whc91us »

Dude! welcome back to the seikens, although i dont remember you, cause i wasnt here back then....so yeah..............yeah
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Hmm...I don't know if I should eat you or welcome you back...
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

*rips off arm*

Here you go...

*starts beating you with it as blood gushes out from where my arm was*