Sheexy's Theory : The SoM-LoM connection

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Varius41
Eye Spy

Post by Varius41 »

...but there is one thing that has been completely left out and ignored... and I daresay this finishes the link Sheexy found.

That object, my friends, is the infamous [bold] face in the water[/bold] in SoM!!

How does this finish the link? I will leave that up to your imagination. Just know and be sure that it does.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

The J Person wrote:Heh. I didn't notice Gnome was in the bottom left corner of that screen before. Let's see... there's a coffin in there, too. Might that be a certain vampire's resting place?
You know,

I was thinking it would be cool to compile a list of what each statue and object represents and then tag the photo. Wouldn't that be cool? I could use a bit of help though, since I probably would miss a few.

Peace,

manaman
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Yeah, sure thing. I gots me my new compythingy on its way, so I should be able to do some tagging on it in the next week or so. :P

That ought to tell me a bit about how it'll be running Photoshop, now that I will have 4gb RAM. ;)
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

The J Person wrote:Yeah, sure thing. I gots me my new compythingy on its way, so I should be able to do some tagging on it in the next week or so. :P

That ought to tell me a bit about how it'll be running Photoshop, now that I will have 4gb RAM. ;)
Hey,

Yeah, I was actually thinking more along the lines of finding all the statues and objects and identifying them, but if you would like to tag the images, that's cool. I can send you the full sized images if you'd like. That would make the end result much nicer when it's shrunk down unless you were planning on doing vector graphics or whatever they're called in Illustrator.

And 4 GB of RAM?! Dang! Can I have even a gig of that? . . . ;)

Peace,

manaman
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

manaman wrote:Yeah, I was actually thinking more along the lines of finding all the statues and objects and identifying them, but if you would like to tag the images, that's cool. I can send you the full sized images if you'd like. That would make the end result much nicer when it's shrunk down unless you were planning on doing vector graphics or whatever they're called in Illustrator.
Er, yeah. That's what I meant. The full-sized ones would make it a lot easier to do, though. Photoshop is okay, but I really *wish* I had Illustrator. I don't have it, though, just the 'shop.
manaman wrote:And 4 GB of RAM?! Dang! Can I have even a gig of that? . . . ;)
You're not the first one who's asked. ;)
I did get it at a bargain though. Dell has some good stuff in their "refurbished" section, and that doesn't necessarily mean it's been screwed up in some way, either. They just have tiny little problems, like the case is slightly dented, and it doesn't affect performance at all. In some cases, it never even left the shipping warehouse because the original order was cancelled. You can apparently also order the RAM seperately from the system, but I think that's new stuff only. :X
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

Oh, well. I guess you don't HAVE to share. ;) I have looked at Dell's refurbished section. I'll have to give it another look sometime. Anyway, I'll PM you the full sized images in a little bit. Be on the lookout. It may have to wait until the end of today, though.

Peace,

manaman