What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yo,

I'm playing "Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles" on the iPod Touch platform. Since I've been busy lately, I've had only moments scattered here and there to play. I had been bringing my DS Lite on the train in the mornings for a while but the last few days I've had to bring so much to and from work that I didn't want to just toss my DS in with all that. So, I decided to download a DS game on my iPod Touch! (Check it out. It's really high quality.)

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Well, I finally finished up Lost Odyssey after I clocked in an amazing 130 hours in the sucker. Suffice it to say, I am sick of JRPGs right now. I figure I might go back and play Mass Effect again. I've been dying to have another go around. XD
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

My friend Shawn (Varius41 here on the forums) came to my house to show me some game stuff, and then made me find my Pokemon Diamond to trade some stuff with him and now I've started playing that again. XD

I'm at like the seventh badge and I have a Kriketune and a Rampardos as my Pokemon. Can't find any others I want to raise really.

I want to get a Shroomish from the Marsh place but I can't find one, and I just got a Gibble that I'm trying to raise up to my other Pokemon's levels.

Other than that I'm playing Gotcha Force for Gamecube.
If you have never heard of the game look it up if you want to run the risk of becoming hopelessly addicted to it.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I can't stop playing Mass Effect. I've played through it a couple of times already since I bought it this time lsat year, but suddenly I'm having more fun with it than I ever had before. Weird.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I was playing GTA4. Someone recommended that I pick up Left 4 Dead (plus it's a Valve game). I put it in and ended up logging a few hours and didn't notice. Pretty addictive and almost makes me want to pay for online play.
bastian
Weepy Eye

Post by bastian »

I just started and finished Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim this week. It's wonderful. Combat is VERY Mana, but the art style is more anime-esque.

I popped in an Spyro the Dragon game I never finished . . . and realized I'm too OCD-ish to play Spyro games (I HAVE to find ALL the jewels and such in any given level before moving on), so then I popped in Dawn of Mana . . . and found out that the last level on Hard mode is impossible. So them I popped in Legend of Mana and realized how much I hated that game.

Now I'm at a loss.

:(

Someone should suggest a Mana-ish game that I've never played.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

I'm playing The World Ends With You now (alongside Dofus). It has a steep learning curve (so many things to keep track of), but it's pretty fun so far (Day 6 of the story).
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I picked up Pokemon Platinum again. I'm filling my pokedex.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I am stuck in a retro gaming phase. I've just completed a run through Seiken Densetsu 3 and am now going to move on to replaying Secret of Mana and Terranigma.

Speaking of which, after some Skype conversations I've found there are people here who've never played Terranigma for the SNES. I'd give it a hearty recommendation especially for fans of Secret of Mana. There's only one playable character but it has a similar action oriented battle system, no swirly transition into turn based battles here, and it has a pretty decent story and set of characters whom you're sure to engage with.

Try it, you might like it... End plug.
Shuu
Green Drop

Post by Shuu »

Final Fantasy Adventure! :heart:
I can't play for more than an hour per day though, Gameboy music makes me feel really dizzy. x_x
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Shuu wrote:Final Fantasy Adventure! :heart:
I can't play for more than an hour per day though, Gameboy music makes me feel really dizzy. x_x
There is that one song on there that is just annoying and it is played in most dungeons. I think everyone who has played it knows which one I'm talking about
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

so months ago I was playing Final Fantasy 12...I got so pissed with it being too MMORPG-y (not something I expect from an FF game) that after 84 hours, I threw it at the wall n broke it!!

then I played Rogue Galaxy, which is a lot better. Then I replayed FF4 since I love that game.

And that's my story.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Disciples II!!!!
bastian
Weepy Eye

Post by bastian »

Playing Final Fantasy (the first game) as a multiplayer with my buddy once a week until we finish it.

At home I'm playing (don't laugh!) Spyro the Dragon III: Year of the Dragon. I REALLY wanna play the reboot trilogy, but I have to finish the original trilogy.

As for Terranigma, after seeing my friend Casey play a rom of it, I was amazed at how Secret of Mana it looked, so I got it and started to play it . . . and got bored. It's not very well designed. Just one town and a bunch of towers that serve as the levels. I got about halfway through it and when the actual story started to kick in, I realized I didn't care and got sidetracked and moved onto something else. Which is sad, because I really loved SoulBlazer (the first in the "trilogy") back in the day.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

bastian wrote:Just one town and a bunch of towers that serve as the levels. I got about halfway through it and when the actual story started to kick in, I realized I didn't care and got sidetracked and moved onto something else. Which is sad, because I really loved SoulBlazer (the first in the "trilogy") back in the day.
What?!

The underworld and the towers are only like... 5% of the game. Once you've finished all the towers you get a whole new map and a lot more story, characters and things to do.

You missed out on practically the entire game...