Post by Duran »

Right now:

- Blue Dragon (360)
- Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
- Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (PC)
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I did go back and started playing some Rogue Galaxy again, but quit doing that after I got about halfway through.

Selling my 360 at the start of next year. I'm just getting really tired of gaming in general, but I do plan on getting a PS3 sometime next year.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I've been playing Halo 3 ODST. It's like Gregory Maguire got a hold of Halo 3. The game is a bit more difficult than the average Halo game. You die much easier.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Trying to play FF4 for DS. Damn this game is hard, even if its been remade. It still got it's original difficulty :D
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Deques wrote:Trying to play FF4 for DS. Damn this game is hard, even if its been remade. It still got it's original difficulty :D
Square is famous for dumbing down difficulty (like the Original FF remakes). I was really blown away to find the DS remakes to be as hard as they are.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Hm. That's weird. The DS version of IV was the easiest version that I played. The only time it got hard for me was at the very end. I'm trying to level up on the GBA version right now and it seems like it takes a hundred times longer than the DS version.
Last edited by Lucemia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Well,

I just finished Vertical Force on the Virtual Boy. I'm still playing The Beatles: Rock Band regularly. Right now though, I'm sort of not playing anything at the moment.

Peace,

manaman
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Lucemia wrote:Hm. That's weird. The DS version of IV was the easiest version that I played. The only time it got hard for me was at the very end. I'm trying to level up on the GBA version right now and it seems like it takes a hundred times longer than the DS version.
After I got Tellah, the game got easier ^^
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Well good. Now you can enjoy it. I really like it. It's my favorite game on the DS. Though I bought 358/2 Days and it'll probably be one I like just as much.

Oh and I am absolutely amazed with Tales of Vesperia! Definitely one of my new favorite RPGs. I give it a full 10. It's been a while since I've been through an RPG as good as that and I think it's definitely the best Tales game that has come out.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Anyone ever heard of Dino Park Tycoon?

My sister and I played it some when we were younger cause it came on some demo CD we had (we're talking back in 1993 or so) and we remembered it today, and I found a free download for it online.

Been trying to get anywhere in the game, but making a dinosaur zoo on 5,000 dollars is freaking impossible, I dunno how to survive for more than a year cause my stupid dinosaurs keep destroying all my fences and escaping. T_T

WHY DO WOODEN FENCES WORK JUST AS WELL AS CONCRETE, IT MAKES NO SENSE.

5,000 dollars is what you start with.

Costs 500 to 1,000 dollars for a plot of land.

Then you need a fence for the land, 500 dollars for the cheapest wood fence.

Then you need an employee to feed the dinosaur, cheapest one is 900 a month.

Then you need a dinosaur, cheapest one is 1,250 dollars.

Then you need a ton of food for it.

By the time you start you're lucky to have 1,000 dollars left, and then things just go downhill because without a Security dude (1,200 dollars a month or something) you keep losing food. Without a maintenance guy (1,400 a month) your dinosaurs will probably escape in 3 months.
Not that the maintenance guy matters though, cause your dinosaurs will probably escape anyways because fences seem to do nothing.

T_T why can't I win. I just want to have a successful dinosaur park.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:Anyone ever heard of Dino Park Tycoon?

My sister and I played it some when we were younger cause it came on some demo CD we had (we're talking back in 1993 or so) and we remembered it today, and I found a free download for it online.

Been trying to get anywhere in the game, but making a dinosaur zoo on 5,000 dollars is freaking impossible, I dunno how to survive for more than a year cause my stupid dinosaurs keep destroying all my fences and escaping. T_T

WHY DO WOODEN FENCES WORK JUST AS WELL AS CONCRETE, IT MAKES NO SENSE.

5,000 dollars is what you start with.

Costs 500 to 1,000 dollars for a plot of land.

Then you need a fence for the land, 500 dollars for the cheapest wood fence.

Then you need an employee to feed the dinosaur, cheapest one is 900 a month.

Then you need a dinosaur, cheapest one is 1,250 dollars.

Then you need a ton of food for it.

By the time you start you're lucky to have 1,000 dollars left, and then things just go downhill because without a Security dude (1,200 dollars a month or something) you keep losing food. Without a maintenance guy (1,400 a month) your dinosaurs will probably escape in 3 months.
Not that the maintenance guy matters though, cause your dinosaurs will probably escape anyways because fences seem to do nothing.

T_T why can't I win. I just want to have a successful dinosaur park.
Seems like how Sim City would play out for me on my calculator.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Sheexy wrote:WHY DO WOODEN FENCES WORK JUST AS WELL AS CONCRETE, IT MAKES NO SENSE.
reminds me of Colin Mc.Rae 2.0 in PSX. Even it's much worse. hitting a fabric fence feels like hitting a solid stone wall. so I am to be careful if I want to keep my car alive.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia's hard mode isn't unlike I Want to be The Guy, just much easier. but doesn't mean you can make it alive in your first attempt. Armors have no use. I attempted many times in Max level 1, that means you won't level up at all.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Abdul_Moti wrote:
Sheexy wrote:WHY DO WOODEN FENCES WORK JUST AS WELL AS CONCRETE, IT MAKES NO SENSE.
reminds me of Colin Mc.Rae 2.0 in PSX. Even it's much worse. hitting a fabric fence feels like hitting a solid stone wall. so I am to be careful if I want to keep my car alive.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia's hard mode isn't unlike I Want to be The Guy, just much easier. but doesn't mean you can make it alive in your first attempt. Armors have no use. I attempted many times in Max level 1, that means you won't level up at all.
Dracula X Chronicles is **** hard. I had to cheat to unlock SotN. Even with infinite health and lives it still took like 200 tries. It's tricky platforming that if you mess up you have to restart. With out cheats is impossible because there is a barrage of **** trying to kill you.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

Castlevania Portrait of Ruins, Castlevania Dracula X, super nintendo on my computer, pokemon emerald on my computer, red version of pokemon on my computer, megaman falzarr on my computer, and the best game...
DINOSAUR KING!!!
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Well I'm playing 358/2 Days now and I really like it. It's pretty fun and it doesn't seem too repetitious to me.
And it's definitely the best for graphics that I've seen on the DS.