What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Funny, I actually am a Dragon too. Happy Chinese New Year all!

Made a speedrun attempt at Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow: 99.9% with 100% souls (minus a couple of boss souls for weapon synth), complete at Lv46 in 06:38:59. I fail so bad.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Completed Mass Effect 2 and unlocked everything in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Now I'll be in a rush to get World Destruction and Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations completed before Soul Silver comes out next month.

I love World Destruction as much as I loved the anime, but I'm really really looking forward to getting started in Edgeworth's new game! It should be dropping into my mailbox tomorrow morning! To be fair, it's about time he got a game of his own.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tyrfillich wrote:Funny, I actually am a Dragon too. Happy Chinese New Year all!

Made a speedrun attempt at Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow: 99.9% with 100% souls (minus a couple of boss souls for weapon synth), complete at Lv46 in 06:38:59. I fail so bad.
If you are a dragon then I am an elder wyrm which would mean that I would literally own you. due to the fact a wyrm fills the highest slot in dragon hierarchy.

Also, do not feel too bad unless it was your third or fourth time through the game because if it was I could probably halve that time.

Still playing Phantom Brave and I just came across a huge problem, Marona is not on Phantom Isle, which means I can not make any new phantoms or summon the ones that have benn put under soul death, Help! I am still phenomenaly over leveled though.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

now playing Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 3. (on computer XD)
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Kirby dude, you need to lay off the superiority kick. It's not impressing anybody and it makes you come across as a jerk.

Currently making a speedrun attempt at CaveStory. Twenty minutes into it and I've busted Kazuma free, huzzah!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tyrfillich wrote:Currently making a speedrun attempt at CaveStory. Twenty minutes into it and I've busted Kazuma free, huzzah!
I always get the idea to speed run that game until I get towards the end. Same with Metroid Zero Mission. I can pwn the whole game but always get stuck on Mother Brain or mess up an important shine spark.

I'm pretty busy so I haven't been playing anything as of recent. I put XP on my laptop just so I could play LaMulana between classes. LaMulana has some serious graphics issues in Vista and 7 even in compatibility mode. I just set aside 10gb for XP, LaMulana, and other software to save me trouble of rebooting.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Bleh. Made it from start to stupid-hard secret final boss in 57 minutes. Currently sitting here getting killed by the fugger over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I've been trying to kill this suckmuppet for three and a half hours

DAMN YOOOOOOU BALLOS
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

kirby wrote:

If you are a dragon then I am an elder wyrm which would mean that I would literally own you. due to the fact a wyrm fills the highest slot in dragon hierarchy.
kirby, if you are an elder wyrm, then I am a bahamut, because it is king of all dragons. I can pwn you all if I want, and there is nothing you can do.
and dont come with that you are neo bahamut or bahamut zero or anything else.
what i am talking? drop this crap. kirby, drop this superiority ****. does this make you feel happy to have power over other?
Tyrfillich, meant that he was borned in the year of dragon, according to the Chinese Lunar Year system. Not being as a mythical dragon. Wyrms dont exist in in the chinese zodiac system. and there is no animal in this system that is more superior than any other. all are equal
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:
kirby wrote:

kirby, if you are an elder wyrm, then I am a bahamut, because it is king of all dragons. I can pwn you all if I want, and there is nothing you can do.
and dont come with that you are neo bahamut or bahamut zero or anything else.
what i am talking? drop this crap. kirby, drop this superiority ****. does this make you feel happy to have power over other?
Tyrfillich, meant that he was borned in the year of dragon, according to the Chinese Lunar Year system. Not being as a mythical dragon. Wyrms dont exist in in the chinese zodiac system. and there is no animal in this system that is more superior than any other. all are equal
Sorry I have a little too much fiction on the brain, that and I did not know he was referring to the Chinese New Year System. If I knew that I would not have made the really unobvious joke. That and Bahamut's classifcation is an elder wyrm, but he is God of the summon spirits, there is no King of Dragons due to the fact that dragons do not have an organized society, unless you are referring to the ones under Draschemus. :-P

Oh yeah, I found Marona, she was hiding behind the cliff of all places. So now I am a little better off.
Last edited by kirby on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I'm the only black guy at parties. So I can beat all your dragons and wyrms with my purple koolaid.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:I'm the only black guy at parties. So I can beat all your dragons and wyrms with my purple koolaid.
How does this refer to any thing Dead Wolf? Sometimes People say so little on what they say it makes absolutely zippedy do dah sense.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

If you had this fiction mind ahead of yourself then Bahamut being King of the Dragons is still valid. In the world of any Final Fantasy games Bahamut is the king of the Dragons.

Fiction or not, you can't put anyone in the board as inferior beings and calling yourself superior.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

In Dungeons and Dragons, Bahamut is also a literal god.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:If you had this fiction mind ahead of yourself then Bahamut being King of the Dragons is still valid. In the world of any Final Fantasy games Bahamut is the king of the Dragons.

Fiction or not, you can't put anyone in the board as inferior beings and calling yourself superior.
Yeesh. I was making a joke! In FF4, 10, and XII:Revenant Wings Bahamut is not referred to as the King of Dragons, in 4 he is referred to as God of Summons, in 10 Anima and the Magus Sisters are more powerful tha Bahamut, and in XII Bahamut is 2nd in strength next to Zodiark.

Anyway I will now shut up about this unless you bring it up again so please do not.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

. . .

Guys, let's settle down. kirby, it would certainly serve you well if you adopted a little more humility until you learn your way around this community a little more. I like to think we're a nice, close-knit community, but we don't tolerate what we perceive as crap. Maybe it's entirely our fault and we just don't understand your personality yet, but I would caution you to start arguing the matter.

For everyone else, perhaps we need to gently nudge kirby in the right direction with clear and concise directions rather than make flippant or pointed remarks hiding behind humor.

Back on the topic of what games I'm playing, currently the Mrs and I bought Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics and Klonoa, both for Wii. I've also picked up Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time again.