What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

It´s a little diferent because you can control the train´s speed and you need to ride on the rails, but in essence is the same. You can draw the path you want the train to go, you can use the cannon... they´ve added some things to make it more interesting like carrying passengers, bunny hunting and ghost trains that you have to avoid (with is quite annoying). I just wish the train could go a little faster.... but still it´s a nice experience.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Picked up Spirit Tracks today, I'll be playing it over the christmas break. Which starts tomorrow, yey.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

IrishLuiz wrote:ghost trains that you have to avoid (with is quite annoying).
Mega Ice x(

It seems the further you go in the game the easier it is to die by them.

The game is really slow though. I know I'm nearing the end but the amount of useless crap that you have to do is a little annoying.
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

Spirit Tracks
I've been playing it all day and I even skipped dinner to keep on playing xD
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove was quite amusing in graphics, however it gotten much easier both in hidden scenes and puzzles. kinda regret buying it.

I recovered my childhood NES games such as Star Force and MiG 29 Soviet Fighter. I hardly believe I ever played these two games fluently when I was a 4 years old. Oh man..
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Still hooked on Spirit Tracks, but i´ve picked FF Crystal Chronicles for wii.

It´s very beautiful and fun, but i´m starting to think it will get tiring in no time. The system basically reminds of Dawn of Mana: You use your powers to drag and carry almost anything around, and toss things into monster to fight. It´s fun but i think it lacks some real power action. I´m hoping the character will get some new fighting tricks during the game...
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

At work so alternating through Newgrounds and every Indie game I can find. At present I'm whittling down my hours on Karoshi: Suicide Salaryman (with a name like that it HAS to be Flash) and also Cave Story - am currently tearing my hair out over Ballos. Fugger just won't frickin' DIE!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tyrfillich wrote:At work so alternating through Newgrounds and every Indie game I can find. At present I'm whittling down my hours on Karoshi: Suicide Salaryman (with a name like that it HAS to be Flash) and also Cave Story - am currently tearing my hair out over Ballos. Fugger just won't frickin' DIE!
If you are planning on doing all the DeceasedCrab recommended indie games I suggest playing through ALL of the Knytt Stories that you can find nad playing Iji about 8 times.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Already played Iji to pieces. Beat General Tor with the banana gun and got through Sector Z in Ultimortal mode. Awesome game, Iji was. Fourth poster was a pain to get though.

Currently playing The Game on Newgrounds. I needed a laugh.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

Castlevania Order of Ecclessia
Fossil Fighters
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

DeadWolf wrote:If you are planning on doing all the DeceasedCrab recommended indie games
I got hooked on watching his videos about a month ago, really fun stuff.

Still hooked on Borderlands, having fun killing zombies now.
Ran through about half of the game the other night in a 3 person LAN, been doing a 2 person run on and off with a friend. Good times.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:
DeadWolf wrote:If you are planning on doing all the DeceasedCrab recommended indie games
I got hooked on watching his videos about a month ago, really fun stuff.
DeceasedCrab gets you started then you go to the Master List and find out that he's one of the worst ones. He's not bad but there are better.

50 Cent Blood on the Sand.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

I finally decided to suck it up and get over my dislike of playing games on the computer with a key board and got an emulator and SD3.

OMFG. SO. WORTH IT. *FLAILS WITH MUCH GLEE*
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I came across a cISO of Sin and Punishment 2. I'm putting everything on hold until I finish it.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Nice!

Currently playing through an old classic - Shadowman. Best take on an afterlife-themed game I've ever come across.

Missus is currently playing Fallout 3 on ye old Echsbawks and stabbing villagers to death. I don't know how I got myself engaged to a sadistic murderous wench but I'm thanking every deity out there.