What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:I thought I clicked edit, instead it was quote. And don't make a big deal of it. Everyone makes mistake, including me
I know except this is either is the first time I have ever seen you do it that is why it surprised me.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Deques doesn't make mistakes. Mistakes make Deques.

I'm hoping to finish LaMulana by the end on the week and start on the Metal Gear Solid series tonight.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I'm planning on getting LaMulana on WiiWare and am much excited for its release as I keep seeing you mentioning it. I'm still playing Final Fantasy though my wife and I were playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games last night.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Currently playing RastaMonkey! on my iPhone at work. Still working on Spore at home though WoW is still dominating my very life.

I learned that one of my favourite voice actors, Cam Clarke, voices a handful of folks in WoW including ALL male blood elves. That would be cool in its own if I wasn't getting in trouble with my guild for screaming HAVE AT YOU SNAKE every time we get into a scuffle. ^-^;
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:I'm planning on getting LaMulana on WiiWare and am much excited for its release as I keep seeing you mentioning it. I'm still playing Final Fantasy though my wife and I were playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games last night.
I'm not sure how the Wii version is going to be but LaMulana is hard. Not only that but there are places in the game that you can mess up and lock your self out and have to start all over again. The game is fun but it's brutal and unforgiving. Just be prepared to get angry a few times and don't hesitate to consult a walkthrough as it may save you from screwing up your game.
Tyrfillich wrote:I learned that one of my favourite voice actors, Cam Clarke, voices a handful of folks in WoW including ALL male blood elves. That would be cool in its own if I wasn't getting in trouble with my guild for screaming HAVE AT YOU SNAKE every time we get into a scuffle.
BROTHER!!!

So I got Dead Space in last night and I'll play that eventually. I've heard really good things about it and it was $20. The only reason I'm playing LaMulana along side of other games is because I play it to waist time in the office between classes. I can only do 2 games at once if one of them is portable.
kirby
Dino Fish

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by kirby »

I now have 4 more games to add to that huge list.

Etrian Odyssey 2
Lunar Dragon Song
Lunar Knights
and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I am also lost in both Lunar games at his time, I am not able to get to the woods where you hunt down the Armored Boars in Dragon Song, and in Lunar Knights I am not able to purify Rymer's soul for some reason, I beat him I am just not able to board the Casket Rocket for some reason.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Good on you for playing Etrian Odyssey 2. That's such a great game :)

Lunar: Dragon Song unfortunately sucked. The story and such weren't too bad, but weapons are breakable, and there is a section of the game where you don't have access to any shops, nor can you return.. x(
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Kimiko wrote:Good on you for playing Etrian Odyssey 2. That's such a great game :)

Lunar: Dragon Song unfortunately sucked. The story and such weren't too bad, but weapons are breakable, and there is a section of the game where you don't have access to any shops, nor can you return.. x(
Thanks. You could have helped me if you knew how to get to that point though, When I do get to that nuisance point in the game it would not be much for me, because I own an action replay (is this the correct name for this? Because I can never seem to find anyone who does.)

Also only 10 more posts before I become a Super User finally!!!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

My component cables came in for my PS3 today. I must say that MGS4 in 1080i is gorgeous (for a war game :P). Also, I started on Dragon Age Origins because I've been dying to play it. The game had been sitting on my shelf for over a week with the shrink wrap still on because I've been too busy.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Damn, that just makes me want a new TV - I've got a 58cm Samsung back from when DVD advented - so about eight years or so ago? It's nice but could look so much better...

Looking forward to MGS5, Castlevania LOS and Metroid: Other M; even if I think Nintendo are idiots for trying to combine static 1st and dynamic 3rd person in a real-time game. Still, yay for Samus.

Sitting here at my desk grinding away at my Platinum battle team. My secret weapon is progressing nicely - once this little damsel hits LV100 you'll never catch her. Fufufufufufufufufu...
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tyrfillich wrote:Damn, that just makes me want a new TV - I've got a 58cm Samsung back from when DVD advented - so about eight years or so ago? It's nice but could look so much better...
My TV is only 19" (48.3 cm asshole) but it supports up to 720p and up to 1080i. Component cables make a huge difference when going from SD to 1080i. Of course HD makes the V-sync issues in Uncharted really noticeable.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Just bought a Pandora's Battery for my PSP - now I can play Lufia on it. Woot!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

You know you can make a Pandora Battery if you know someone who has a modded PSP. I bought a second battery and did it for brick protection (I also charge friends $15 to install Gen D. It takes 5 seconds with the battery :-p )
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Yeah, but unfortunately I don't know anybody who has one; and besides that I know that my PSP can't make it's own Pandora - Crisis Core limited edition for my personal geekery. So I just ordered a Pandora in. I figured at least then if I stuff it up and brick it I can easily undo it if I have a battery on hand. Besides, I can't wait to see the look on my fiancé's face when the postie knocks on the door and says hi, I have a Pandora here for you?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I installed Oblivion and played a bit today.

For some reason I can't get half of the mods I used to use to work. Oh well.