Looking for a song

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ibex
Rabite

Post by ibex »

Hi :)

I just had a quick question. For the longest time (almost ten years, now that I look at the date!), I've had this Seiken Densetsu song bundled away in my midi file folders. I've since gotten mp3 versions of most of the other music, but I've never ever been able to properly identify and locate this particular song. It's titled somend.mid (but I've searched through all the ending themes I could find, and this doesn't match), it's an obvious SoM-themed song, but I've had so little luck finding where it actually comes from that I'm starting to think that maybe it's just a fan creation or something (or I'm looking in totally the wrong place).

Here's a link to the song:

http://members.aol.com/kewlmidi/somend.mid

I love this song, and would love to have a higher quality, non-midi version. If anyone knows what it's called or what game it's from, please let me know! I would be very grateful for any information. :D Thanks a bunch! <3
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Hi ibex, due to site policies, I'm afraid we cannot offer MP3 versions of the songs, nor can any member of the forum. However, I can tell you what the song is.

The song is Breezin', from the soundtrack for Seiken Densetsu 3 (Disc 3, Track 18, to be precise).

Hope this helps.
ibex
Rabite

Post by ibex »

Oh no, of course not; I wasn't asking for the mp3, I just needed the name of the song so I knew where to being looking. Thank you so much for the information, that's exactly what I was looking for! <3
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

No problem. The MP3 thing is merely to ensure that policies are clear, both to the requester of info as well as anyone else eager to help but not aware. ;)