Should I Stay?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Okay, I know I should have posted this alot sooner but I wasn't sure how to put this. I have news that might kind of make me a misfit here now: I'm not really playing games anymore. It's not that I don't like them anymore, I still love them but they keep my mind off of what I really need to pay attention to. As many of you may know I'm into wildlife and animals and stuff, and I'm finally getting off of my butt and doing something about it. I'm planning on moving to my Dad's and either getting into the Louisville Zoo or UPS(because they can pay for my schooling, which I plan on doing for biology or zoology or something).

I don't know about any of you but when I play RPGs and stuff they keep my mind on them even when I'm not playing them, and that's the reason why I don't anymore. But like I said, I still like them it's just that I can't be on them anymore.

And this is the reason why I haven't posted in about a month. I've still been lingering around and reading the new posts but I'm not sure what to think about being an active member on a forum that's based off an RPG series when I don't play anymore. I was also not thinking of posting this or anything but I felt I needed to let everyone know what happened. But if no one minds having a nongamer on this forum then I guess I'll stay but I won't be as active as I have been. Either way I'll still at least come to this site every so often to see what everyone's up to.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Aww, it's okay, Lucemia. I think Ailise doesn't play Mana either, so it's not a requirement. And not everyone here is playing Mana games or music all the time anyway. Only Kassidy and Sheexy have to do that because they're the admins. Or crazy. Maybe both.

So, you're welcome to stay here as long as you want :)
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

It certainly doesn't bother me. I haven't played the Mana games in a long while either. Actually I've lost a great amount of interest in the series as it is, so I definitely don't belong on a Seiken Densetsu oriented site, which is why I'm always in General, Entertainment or Gaming. I can still have fun else where. XD
Densetsu no Alact?
Goblin

Post by Densetsu no Alact? »

weird why should you think that it ever was a req. that you had to be a gamer or more specific Mana-fan to be here. I haven't played a singel Mana games since..... (can't remember) I tried the NDS mana game for a few min but gave up since I didn't feel like to play it.

oh, whether you stay or not is you decision though.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'd say stay. This site, at the end of the day, is a community of people. Some used to play these games, some still do, others never have. Plus, the number of threads on this forum actually about the series pales in comparison to those about everything else.

At the end of the day, following this series is not a prerequisite to belonging to the site. We welcome one and all, and we'd love you to stick around. :)
Kimiko wrote:Only Kassidy and Sheexy have to do that because they're the admins. Or crazy. Maybe both.
That and documenting data from the games, though I suspect that the being crazy is probably prime motive. ;)
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Hmm... why leave? don't you like us?
I kinda play 0 games and I still hang around here. The latests game I played was Guild Wars... but that was forced on to me by deques :P
I have only played 1 mana game that was Secret of Mana way back in 1994... and I didn't even finish that game. I don't even remember what the games was all about. But I'm still here. It may not be an extremely active forum but still good enough to check it once in a while. I just stay off the "Seikens game section", but like to read about everything else :)

Stay o/
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Okay it's settled then, I'll stay. I guess I was just being skiddish. It's such a big change for me that I didn't know what to think at first. I'm glad you all would like for me to stick around, so I definitely will.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Image Yay!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

What kind of dumb ass question is that?

Stay!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kimiko wrote:Only Kassidy and Sheexy have to do that because they're the admins. Or crazy. Maybe both.
:D I'm crazy and obsessed, what can I say. XD

Glad to hear you're staying Lucemia. I definitely think of the board as more of a community of cool people than a community of game obsessed people.

We don't have all these different subforums for nothing. :P
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

I must agree.
Stay here, we're nuts.

I really don't care about the Mana games anymore. I honor SD2 and SD3, the rest is cold to me. I visit this board for the members, and it's the only board which is over 7 years old and still remembers me (ffshrine.com does not).

Just stay here, it's fun. :)
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Let's not forget Legend. That game's awesome too.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Kyatto wrote:I really don't care about the Mana games anymore. I honor SD2 and SD3, the rest is cold to me.
Same here. Although I've yet to try Legend of Mana.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Tsurayu wrote:Same here. Although I've yet to try Legend of Mana.
hahaha.. i do not, but i do listen to the OST of that game..... ^_^
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Legend's soundtrack is great too. Really, you should play it ;)