doushinji disgusting/beautiful?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Okay. One of my friends who knows Im a huge RyuxNina (breath of Fire 1) fan. So he tells me about Doushinji.
All he tells me is its a fancomic where they couple two characters from the origional story.

What he did not tell me is they were all ecchi/hentai.........

I took one look at Breath of fire: Nina in big trouble and I kind of...... well died of embaresment of have looking at such a thing.....

That kind of grosses me out.........

Whats worse is he told me I would be a good doushinji artist for BoF (I dont draw that pervrted kind of stuff!!!! When was the last time I drawed someone kissing?!)
I personally think he just wants me too make more forr him too read. Not happening. I have to scour my eyes now.

But not all ppl hate doushinji I guess.... Whats your thoughts on doushinji?
Have you found any thats not Ecchi or hentai????????????
Is it all ecchi/hentai!?!?!?? :]
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

It certainly isn't all like that, but they often do turn out to be h-mangas and h-doujinshi. Seems like they create those types more and more these days. A lot of your fan made ones turn out to be just your traditional pairings with just the unique art style and story with maybe some ecchi material here and there. A lot of the professional ones often turn out to be hentai mangas. Usually the cover is enough to give it away and the fact that any professionally created are required by law to have an +18 in both the United States and in Japan.

As for liking it or not I collect them myself. Being that this is a kid-friendly site I won't go into detail, but I actually do collect hentai material. ^_^;;
Last edited by Tsurayu on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Tsurayu wrote:It certainly isn't all like that, but they often do turn out to be h-mangas and h-doujinshi. Seems like they create those types more and more these days. A lot of your fan made ones turn out to be just your traditional pairings with just the unique art style and story with maybe some ecchi material here and there. A lot of the professional ones often turn out to be hentai mangas. Usually the cover is enough to give it away and the fact that any professionally created are required by law to have an +18 in both the United States and in Japan.

As for liking it or not I collect them myself. Being that this is a kid-friendly site I won't go into detail, but I actually do collect hentai material. ^_^;;
^ Pretty much what he said...

Also, like he said, there ARE doujinshi that are non-H (a few Seiken ones come to mind). What I find interesting about doujinshi is that there are often times, where you'll find some really good artwork in those.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Duran wrote:
Tsurayu wrote:It certainly isn't all like that, but they often do turn out to be h-mangas and h-doujinshi. Seems like they create those types more and more these days. A lot of your fan made ones turn out to be just your traditional pairings with just the unique art style and story with maybe some ecchi material here and there. A lot of the professional ones often turn out to be hentai mangas. Usually the cover is enough to give it away and the fact that any professionally created are required by law to have an +18 in both the United States and in Japan.

^ Pretty much what he said...

Also, like he said, there ARE doujinshi that are non-H (a few Seiken ones come to mind). What I find interesting about doujinshi is that there are often times, where you'll find some really good artwork in those.
haha X3 I'll have to make some non henta doushinji then ^w^
Who knows... It might be fun :3
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Try steering clear of the h-ones. They shouldnt be too hard to spot.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I would guess so. I saw the cover of one on the computer.... Nyo........
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Know what? you should make a doujin based on this site! It'd be frickin sweet!
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Yah! Im gonna do that!
But how o draw everybody.....
*raids the photo topic from way back when on the forum*
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Anise wrote:I would guess so. I saw the cover of one on the computer.... Nyo........
Haha, to each is their own. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Tsurayu wrote:
Anise wrote:I would guess so. I saw the cover of one on the computer.... Nyo........
Im too young to but them leagly anyways... who knows? In the future Imight like them.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Anise wrote:
Tsurayu wrote:
Im too young to but them leagly anyways... who knows? In the future Imight like them.
I wouldnt worry too much. While some of them have really nice artwork, the rest can be plain out disgusting.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

hahah really? Ok. I'll not worry about it.
Etsura
Kid Goblin

Post by Etsura »

Right now I'm working on a non-hentai Seiken Densetsu doujin~~ ;)
I'll post it to Seikens when I'm done.
DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Yeah, I agree w/Tsurayu. I've come across a few of those ecchi/hentai ones. But, not my thing. I have come across plenty of non-sexual doujinshi's. Oh sweet, Etsura. I can't wait to see it! :heart:
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Etsura :hof: Huzzah! I can't wait too see!

Desert Reaper I like couples but Perverted stuff is well...... It mkesmefeel sinful too look at.
Last edited by Anise on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.