Happy Free Comic Day!

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hi all,

I thought I would share the wealth: :hof: Free Comic Day!. If you don't know your local comic store offerings, check :hof: here.

You're welcome. :heart: Peace,

manaman
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I only know of one comic store in my area. I never actually bought any comics. I just went there to play MechWarrior. The game is dead now so it's been a while since I've been there
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

aw man! I totally forgot! *smacks self in the head*
I'll have to mark it on my calander for next year...... * sigh*

By the by, what did you get Manaman?
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey Anise,

Between my wife and I, we got the Free Comic Book Day editions of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Atomic Robo (which we had signed by the artist, Wegener, who we met), Wolverine, Blackest Night (Green Lantern), DC Kids Mega Sampler and Sonic: Evolution of a Hero. We also got Obama: Inaugural Edition, Prince of Persia: The Graphic Novel and a graphic novel written by a friend of mine, The Lone and Level Sands which I encourage you to check out.

It was good stuff.

Peace,

manaman
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I wish I was there うはwwwwww! And I'll check out that comic ^-^
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Today I got in a fight with a guy in Stormtrooper custom!!!but still got some free comics.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Ha ha ha!

ytwars, you have to share this story. I'm very interested. And what comics did you get?

Later,

manaman
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Actually, its a very looooooooooooooooong story, simply the guy is a part of the 501st group and some the 501st guys where I live hate me and one of my friends so we mess with them as much as we can and the guy kept trying to get use kicked out of the store. Fortunately I know nearly everyone else in the group and the store owner, so everything went well!

I got Wolverine, Radical(no idea what this is), Simpsons thing, G.I. Joe, Warhammer thing, Clone Wars, and an Alien/Predator thing.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Nice. Yay! on getting Clone Wars.