Other sites

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

So I just randomly thought about this because I'm finding myself transitioning away from this site a bit (No, I don't plan on leaving so don't cry boys and girls.)

However, it got me thinking where else do you spend your time besides Seikens, if any? Or do all the rest of you have a life besides me? XD

Besides Seikens I spend most of my time on either My Anime List or Fakku (Adult). I used to visit Game Trailers a lot, but I stopped going once I finally got tired of laughing at all of the ridiculous fanboyism and console war activity going on there. Shame really, it was a great place to pick up news and watch reviews.

I've always been extremely active on forums since I started using the internet regularly back in 2001. I do seem to have trouble staying at one place for long periods of time. I'm not sure, but I think I've stayed active on Seikens for the longest duration of time of any site I have been to before. I guess that means I love you guys. :P

Ailise edit: I changed the indirect linking to fakku, as Seikens is a family oriented site we don't want to link to hentai/explicit material. Sorry (^^,)
Last edited by Tsurayu on Sat May 23, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

My staple start-up pages are basically GMail, Seikens, and ligs.us (the FPS Community I belong to). Other than that, YouTube, really.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Tsurayu, you only go to Fakku because I linked you to it!

I browse a LOT of places, I can't keep track of them all.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Duran wrote:Tsurayu, you only go to Fakku because I linked you to it!

I browse a LOT of places, I can't keep track of them all.
I had actually been there a few times to get doujin, but I never knew that going to the forum would link you to like the other 90% of stuff. XD
Last edited by Tsurayu on Sat May 23, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Yeah...if you find me, you get a cookie!
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Iris Gaming Network, Anime News Network, Into The Labyrinth, and Lesbian Fiction Forum are the other places I hang out. Oh, and the international Dofus Forum while my addiction to that game lasts.
Shuu
Green Drop

Post by Shuu »

Seikens...I've mentioned on my intro that I'm generally bad at keeping up with forums, so this is the only one I go to now. :'D

I always have deviantArt and Livejournal open, but I read random stuff from Kotaku and Gizmodo too. I've recently started to actually follow anime/manga on their releases, so I go to Animesuki (for Basquash!, Eden of the East and K-On!) and OneManga (for Bakuman) at times when I remember to. XD
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I spend more time on this site than any other (Chromes shows it as most visited). I stay on SomethingAwful quite a bit too. I go to Gamefaqs quite a bit but I don't post in the boards as much as I use to. Then there is Wiiso that I just lurk to see what good stuff has come out.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Well... Facebook, Seikens, Flashback, Aftonbladet, IDG, lots of art places and comics.

ps. i was like, what is fakku!? it's a hentai place T_T you could have warned first, although the name I was kinda suspicious... .ds

edited the first post.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Hahaha, I didn't even think about it. It didn't occur to me that anyone would actually check out some of the sites that other people have posted.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

That is such a lie. :P
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Pretty much just read a few webcomics and lurk around some game making and pixelling sites.
I always read Digg but I don't actually have an account.

Besides that I'm here all the time.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Tekka wrote:That is such a lie. :P
Oh you hush. Just because I have a hentai addiction doesn't mean I'm trying to get everyone to join Fakku. Just you. :P
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I know your game, matey. You won't rest until every last one of us is fapping to the beat of your drum.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Tekka wrote:I know your game, matey. You won't rest until every last one of us is fapping to the beat of your drum.
Rules wrote:-Language
As this is a family oriented site, we do not accept aggressive swearing on the message board. Measures have been put in place to avoid this through the use of censorship, however we encourage you to avoid the use of slurs in the first place.
This the last warning, if you desire to talk about this sort of things I suggest you both keep it to PM level.
So lets be nice and leave the explicit now, please.