Where is everybody?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Shuu wrote:CAKE. WANT. *grabby hands*

I'm aliiiiiiiive, was just buried with school + job + convention preparations. I was trying to find time to draw some more SD-related art before I posted again, but...oh well? XD
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!! ;)
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is there no cake?
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

aw =(
and i just came back for the cake =(
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

ImageImageCake!
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

As far as current free MMOs go, I haven't really found any which keep my attention for more than 20 hours or so (not in the one sitting, derp :p) Guild Wars is... eh, IMO... if you wanted a pay MMO again, You'd be best off sticking to WoW. As much as I think it sucks now (started sucking after 1.12.1) it's still a lot better than most pay MMOs.

CAKE! I've been baking a lot of cakes lately. Chocolate, vanilla, carrot, banana, etc... They're certainly no lie in my house! And... I'd rather a fruit parfait, anyone got those? :D

And don't leave Tsurayu, not that I can really talk, since my visits are infrequent.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I failed an algebra test and have been grounded.........then I lost my pass wordd..........
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Bad Anise :) Welcome back! :D
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Im such a bad person..... but for god ponts I made one f the best grades in classs :D Itsthe teacher I tell ya.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Anise wrote:I failed an algebra test and have been grounded.........then I lost my pass wordd..........
I'm the effing Math wizz. Seriously if you have a question ask me. I factor polynomials for fun and hope that one day there will be a Brain Age Calculus.
Delvar wrote:As far as current free MMOs go, I haven't really found any which keep my attention for more than 20 hours or so (not in the one sitting, derp :p) Guild Wars is... eh, IMO... if you wanted a pay MMO again, You'd be best off sticking to WoW. As much as I think it sucks now (started sucking after 1.12.1) it's still a lot better than most pay MMOs.
WoW is the best MMO I've played. I don't have the time to play it anymore so it's not worth the fee for me to play it 5 days out of a month. Back when I worked part time and had no bills to pay I use to play 8 hours a day. I got my moneys worth then.
Last edited by DeadWolf on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

DeadWolf wrote:I'm the effing Math wizz. Seriously if you have a question ask me. I factor polynomials for fun and hope that one day there will be a Brain Age Calculus.
My Mums a math teacher :3 I just cant remember any of it =.= I dont get math period.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Anise wrote:My Mums a math teacher :3 I just cant remember any of it =.= I dont get math period.
I too have bad time such as this. recently I t had the same. You're not alone. Cheer up =*). You have potential. think "from zero to hero and heroine". I'm certain you can far excel than now.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

But is the rise from zero to hero/ine linear or exponential? :U
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

My guess is it's parabolic. That's been my experience, anyway. . . . :D
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

I just had my appendix out, so I've been in hospital for a couple of days :p
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Oh dear, that's not a very happy event :| Although maybe you're glad now that it's done ^_^