A Momentary World of Warcraft Flux

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

Confession time again:

At work I have been hearing "RP3 have you done..." "RP3 where is..." "RP3 what is the status on..." too damn much! I am the junior guy in the office, so getting pinged with tasks does not bother me, but giving status updates as I am taking of eight (no really eight) things at once bothers the (edited for the children) out of me! :mad:

Finally it was suggested that I put up a "Task Status" file on our shared drive since I was getting a little irritated with the constant pings. So I did. I have been working on this file that was suggested and strongly requested, and I am certain that no one looks at it. I still get: "RP3 have you done..." "RP3 where is..." "RP3 what is the status on..."

To test this theory I put in some unique notes to see if anyone would notice: :cool:

"-06 Dec 06 Murlocs are best handled with a group, especially if you are only a level 18 Night Elf Druid and the majority of the Murlocs are at a level of 19. They will attack in groups…and you're simply not big enough to take on more than one at a time no matter how strong your entangle spell is at this point. o.O Really. Enlist the help of your friends. Especially from Rebelrage. She is a great level 18 Night Elf Hunter with a wide variety of "pets" to assist her -the level 18 Moonsaber is the first that comes to mind. If all else fails consider putting the quest on hold. Wander around Dark Shore for a while. Battle the strange beasts and level up a bit more before taking on these nasty Murlocs. The silver and the xp reward is well worth the effort!"

"-08 Dec 06 Level 19 has been achieved. A step closer to the coveted Level 20 status. Everything is cake after that."

"-11 Dec 06 Horde continues to raid Alliance lands…see about taking care of that."

"12 Dec 06 HAIL TO THE KNIGHT! Finally after a long journey Nekoda has become a level 20 Druid thus earning him a Black Belt in the World of Warcraft. This only means that he has mastered the basics. Now the real challenges begins. Now the true trials begin…unforgiving, cruel, desperate trials. He has earned a significant place in his guild and among his peers. He can make life affecting contributions now. Hail to the knight!"

No one has noticed...

...that I really need a life. :(

-RRRRR! Fish
Last edited by rrfish on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

That's funny, avoid the temptation to ridicule the people asking for updates in your log though, unless you can come up with ways to do it without them noticing, which would be really funny.
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

They have a good sense of humor so if they ever do see it they will get quite the kick...and tell me I need to get out more.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

You're right about them Murlocs, they love to push me around too :( The way they gargle and dance around whilst croaking "murloc, murloc" is really disturbing.

I like druids tho. I got a rogue and a warrior. both NE.

Great idea :)
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

Well now at Level 20 (and only a few bubbles away from Level 21) I think I will be paying those fish faced bastards a visit. };-> They've crowded around the last two beached creatures I need to finish of the Priestess' Quest in Auberdine/Darkshore. I think my partner in crime and I will raid those bastards out of spite.

I play Nekoda, a level 20 Night Elf Druid on the Blackwater Raiders (RP) server.

Thanks.