Happy Halloween!

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Here is your candy!
ImageImage

So anyone doing anything cool today?

I'm uh, actually working on a research paper at the moment. But later today there is a small (I hope anyways) party here at my college house. Costumes and stuff, so I'm gonna just be lazy and dress like a ninja.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

I get to watch Shoe's partying being streamed via webcam all night while re-writing my lab notes and studying for my tests on monday, while eating copious amounts of junkfood and drinking my arizona iced green-tea
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Well, Halloween was yesterday for me, and it was pretty uneventful since it's not really celebrated in Australia. Pretty much everything on telly was Halloween-themed episodes, and last night was really really hot so I barely slept :(

I didn't get the chance to go out and buy candy but during the week I'm going on a mega candy purchasing spree, and a mega Christmas decoration purchasing spree :D
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Delvar wrote:.... and last night was really really hot...
Trade you my rainy/snowy/hail-y (is that a word?), cold weather any day.
Delvar wrote:.... and a mega Christmas decoration purchasing spree :D
It's kinda sad that my place of work today, on the night of Hallowe'en, they were already setting up display's for Christmas decorations, locking in price changes for holiday season, and playing the odd Christmas Carol already. :[
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

I'd kill for some rain! it's still boiling here!

I'm just buying some cheap decorations to take home.. I don't usually start putting them up until December. I've seen Christmas decorations and merchandise as early as September... kinda ruins it :/ As soon as they take that down, they start advertising for Easter. It never ends!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I ran around doing errands and getting my hair cut. That's about it.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Ok here is a picture of me and three of my friends.

It's behind a link cause some jerk who was dressed up as the Joker ruined the picture by throwing up the middle finger. And also some language on Johnny's face. Middle finger is edited out just in case I guess.

http://www.seikens.com/sheexy/halloween1.jpg

There is Sanders the Lumberjack, me the Ninja, Robin as Pancho Villa sans moustache, and Johnny as an LA gangster.
And then guy who kept ruining pictures as the Joker.

Was a pretty fun party.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Sheexy wrote:Ok here is a picture of me and three of my friends.

It's behind a link cause some jerk who was dressed up as the Joker ruined the picture by throwing up the middle finger. And also some language on Johnny's face. Middle finger is edited out just in case I guess.

http://www.seikens.com/sheexy/halloween1.jpg

There is Sanders the Lumberjack, me the Ninja, Robin as Pancho Villa sans moustache, and Johnny as an LA gangster.
And then guy who kept ruining pictures as the Joker.

Was a pretty fun party.
The LA gangster isnt gangster enough... :-P
Ares
Lullabud

Post by Ares »

Sheexy wrote:Here is your candy!
http://www.seikens.com/som/artwork/candys.pnghttp://www.seikens.com/som/artwork/chocolates.png

So anyone doing anything cool today?

I'm uh, actually working on a research paper at the moment. But later today there is a small (I hope anyways) party here at my college house. Costumes and stuff, so I'm gonna just be lazy and dress like a ninja.
Ahhh Im too late. I talked to my old friend for 2 hrs at least then I ran to the youth group halloween party as a Pirate. I was gonna go as a Samurai. But chose not to. So when I went there I figured I was late and I missed the pizza so we listened to stories, did activities, ate nasty food and sucked it up like a champ. I couldnt stand eating cheese sticks...Especially when I found out the table was damn nasty and dusty. I knew that. We gave prizes and headed home. I then took off my jack sparrow wig and kept my impression of the solid snake eye patch and played with the sword I had that wasnt too Pirate like. That was all. It was okay.