Hello! :3

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

1m85 here. Being tall and quiet is not fun in highschool.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

CaraBanana wrote:I'm actually 4'9", which is very short for my age. XD
Oh snap, that is pretty short for a 16 year old girl. :P I hate to say it, but don't expect to get above 5' (unless you're one of those people who go through freak second growth spurts).

But never mind all that. Welcome to the site! :3 Have fun and all that good jazz.

Zable Fahr wrote:>> What is your opinion? Is a 5-year gap a big deal or not?
I really all depends on what age grouping you are. 25-30 is considerably less creepy than 15-20, for example. Granted, every once in a while you get a pair of individuals who just work together despite the age difference, but that's pretty rare.
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Very late welcome aboard on board, comrade Cara.
You shall know me as Abdul_Moti. Address me as one of those two. Make yourself at home.

You're that tall, comrade Cara? perfectly obvious for an Indonesian like me. But I do certain that you are nice and beautiful in both sides (beautiful heart and nice looking, lust is eradicated within me).
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Moti, I just want to say: You're awesome.
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

NightshadeTea wrote:
CaraBanana wrote:I'm actually 4'9", which is very short for my age. XD
Oh snap, that is pretty short for a 16 year old girl. :P I hate to say it, but don't expect to get above 5' (unless you're one of those people who go through freak second growth spurts).

But never mind all that. Welcome to the site! :3 Have fun and all that good jazz.
Thank you, thank you. :)
Abdul_Moti wrote:You're that tall, comrade Cara? perfectly obvious for an Indonesian like me. But I do certain that you are nice and beautiful in both sides (beautiful heart and nice looking, lust is eradicated within me).
Yep, pretty short. XD
Why thank you! I have to admit, it is something I get a lot... mostly about my waist and my eyes, though.=*)
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

It's funny. You spend your whole life judging people by their looks until you find the one person who you love unconditionally and want to spend the rest of your life with. Then you don't care about looks as because you're with the person that makes you happy.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Well said.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I have no problem picking up women. It's that there is only one woman I want and I don't care how she looks.

It just burns me up when I have a friend that all he cares about are one night stands and has the nerve to make fun of me for going after the girl I care deeply about for a committed relationship.

Sex isn't everything dammit!
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

:-D I understand completely. And I admire people that share this mindset greatly, because I value love and loyalty over everything else in the world. Hope and I are fast approaching our 11th anniversary and we aren't even married yet. I couldn't possibly imagine being with anyone else.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this. Most of my friends are Venusian Artist and they pick up women for the pure game of it. Of course they think I'm the weird one because I want something as meaningless as a relationship >_>;

The girl I'm with has been an on and off thing. It's been bumpy. The times we aren't talking I can't think of another girl to be with other than her (and I would be mad at her sometimes). My friends just don't understand because they have never thought of being in love with a woman (or dare I say have been in love).
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Ah, I know it sucks when it's bumpy. We've had our share of raging arguments and at times we have spent days on end being furious at each other, but the most important thing is that the love is always there. Hang in there, and don't sacrifice your principles for anyone.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Good Advice. Somehow we always come back to each other after not talking for a while (it's been about a year since the last time). It all manages to end up working. I think this time she is truly sincere so I have no anxiety going into this.

I also didn't mean to hijack the thread. One of those things on my mind that had its opportunity to leap out.
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

DeadWolf wrote:I also didn't mean to hijack the thread. One of those things on my mind that had its opportunity to leap out.
Don't worry, you're not hijacking it. :)

Actually, I can relate to that conversation. Just a few days before Christmas, my boyfriend and I broke up and got back together the day after... and we were having a lot of fights at that time.
Now that we have been dating for a year, we don't fight anymore, but before New Years we fought almost every day. @_@
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Very Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Welcome!!!!!!!!!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

CaraBanana wrote:
DeadWolf wrote:I also didn't mean to hijack the thread. One of those things on my mind that had its opportunity to leap out.
Don't worry, you're not hijacking it. :)

Actually, I can relate to that conversation. Just a few days before Christmas, my boyfriend and I broke up and got back together the day after... and we were having a lot of fights at that time.
Now that we have been dating for a year, we don't fight anymore, but before New Years we fought almost every day. @_@
We don't fight. Like she will come to me with high interest and everything will be great for a while. Then she comes out with the "We're just dating" speech and wants to go separate ways. After a while passes she will come back to start the cycle again. This has been going on for about 4 years so it's really frustrating. Like right now we are together so it's seems ok but in the back of my mind I'm anticipating the separate ways speech. I wish she would just stop playing games and get serious :[ I try not to let myself get too into her but it doesn't help.

Things seem different this time around so I'm hoping for the best but even more prepared for the worst.