Hello all

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

DeadWolf wrote:I say we should dismiss SD3 as abandonware.
Haha. It's a bit weird to think of a console game as abandonware considering all the old games that are seeing new releases thanks to the VC and compilation discs. But SD3 certainly does seem like it's going that way doesn't it... I won't give up on wishing a for a proper translation though. =( One day it'll take us all by surprise, I know it will.
Zable Fahr
Mushboom

Post by Zable Fahr »

Welcome to the Seikens, monsieur Caleb~ O: (I am not French~)
My name's Zable Fahr~ |D If you worship me (and maybe sell me your soul), I will bless you with all the powers of darkness and then some!

>x> LoM is one of the few games I haven't gotten a hold of yet.

And I've mainly wanted to get HoM for the sake of playing [s]Masked Mage[/s] Belgar~ |D;; *is a Belgar fan*
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tekka wrote:
Haha. It's a bit weird to think of a console game as abandonware considering all the old games that are seeing new releases thanks to the VC and compilation discs. But SD3 certainly does seem like it's going that way doesn't it... I won't give up on wishing a for a proper translation though. =( One day it'll take us all by surprise, I know it will.
Fighting words I know.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

DeadWolf wrote:
Tekka wrote:
Fighting words I know.
I won't persecute you for your heresy. :D
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

Welcome to the forums!:)
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

You know, my first memory of Legend of Mana was playing it at a kiosk at Wal-mart and thinking, "Is THIS related to Secret of Mana?" This is so cool--but it's so different. . . . I don't get it.

Years later I actually got it and played it and figured out how it related to the rest of the series. Definitely check out Secret of Mana. Like how I discovered how awesome Legend of Mana is later on, I'm sure you'll have a rewarding experience going back to the predecessor.
SaltyWendigo
Lullabud

Post by SaltyWendigo »

@manaman noted if I can find a way to get a hold of it, it shall be played.
DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Welcome aboard fellow LoM fan! I'm one too, so you're not alone. ^^ Hope to see you around the boards soon....just don't count on me always being there. I hide too much.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I think your bio said you own a Wii, correct? If so, then the game is on Virtual Console.

Oh, and though I admit I'm not a fan of the Warner Bros. animated Tolkien moves, I commend you for your avatar. :)

(By the way, I'm not a huge fan of any of the Tolkien movies though I think the RB animated The Lord of the Rings had a neat art direction and the live action movies do about as good a job as anyone could hope.)

EDIT: Man, I sound like a jerk. Well, that's just my own personal opinion. Besides, any Tolkien is awesome!
Last edited by manaman on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaltyWendigo
Lullabud

Post by SaltyWendigo »

manaman wrote:I think your bio said you own a Wii, correct? If so, then the game is on Virtual Console.

Oh, and though I admit I'm not a fan of the Warner Bros. animated Tolkien moves, I commend you for your avatar. :)

(By the way, I'm not a huge fan of any of the Tolkien movies though I think the RB animated The Lord of the Rings had a neat art direction and the live action movies do about as good a job as anyone could hope.)

EDIT: Man, I sound like a jerk. Well, that's just my own personal opinion. Besides, any Tolkien is awesome!
I'll be getting it then, you have made me a happy person. Also kudos on the Ralph Bakshi comment I'm a huge fan of his work.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

SaltyWendigo wrote:*hands Duran roast rabite*
Thank you. You have now earned the favor of Duran.

Here is your cookie:

SaltyWendigo
Lullabud

Post by SaltyWendigo »

Duran wrote:Here is your cookie:
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

SaltyWendigo wrote:I'll be getting it then, you have made me a happy person. Also kudos on the Ralph Bakshi comment I'm a huge fan of his work.
You and I are going to be such good friends! :)