I'm new here

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Hello, my user name is kirby as you can see. I did this because the kirby series was how I first became interested in video games. I learned of this site off of quemaque's faq. I registered to also let him know there are more rare monsters in dawn of mana if after you beat the game, you load the completed game instead of making a new one. When you do so you start on the prologue of the next difficulty up. I do not know how many extra rare monsters there are, but I do know that in the 2nd half lf chapter 2 - 3 Fort Waters, that when you try to defeat the first wave of enemies in that section on a completed game these three Ancient Avikrons will drop down on you. due to the area this is more than a little annoying. After you defeat them; when the third wave of monsters appear a Rare Ancient Avikron will appear along with them. This guy has a very large amount of health and the only hexorbs that seem to effect him are Undine hexorbs. I do not know if it drops an egg or an emblem, but after defeating it you will receive at least 5,000 lucre. There may be a rare monster called a Gorgon's Glare in Chapter 1 or 2, and there is a posibility of finding a Rare Tremorkin in 4 - 1. I do not think there are any in chapter 3 or 5, because I did not play through easy and I am currently on the Grim Lekius battle in hard.

Anyway, I will now tell you a lot about myself. My birthday is March 4th of 1993. I have a book full of four-leaf clovers at home. I have no blood siblings but 5 step siblings. Four of them are older than me, and one of themis younger than me. Three of them are male, two of them are female. I lost count at how many videogames I currently own at 120. At home I have five or six sytems hooked up to one TV, I do not know which due to the fact that one of them plays NES games and SNES games. I am a fan of the Kirby, Mario, LOZ, "Tales" of saga, Grandia, Wild Arms, Pikmin, Star Ocean, Mega Man, Pokemon, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, "Mana" gmes, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and some other series (I will edit this later once I have more time and remeber them).

In the Mana series I own Dawn of Mana, Secret of Mana, and Sword of Mana. I do not know of what else I would tell about myself here unless someone posts a reply, and it might take me a while to reply to it, and if you do ask for more, please give me a lot of questions please.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Welcome to the Seikens. I see the Mana games that you own but what have you played from the franchise?
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Welcome welcome. I applaud your love of Grandia and Wild Arms! It's not often I get to meet someone else that loves those games!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, welcome to the site! I've got the same question Deadwolf poses I guess. :P
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Welcome! As your initiation, you must present the member known as "Duran" with an offering of a roast rabite. Doing so will earn you a COOKIE!
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Hi Kirby :D Welcome to Seikens!

Better give Duran that roast rabite, or he might eat you instead.. :o
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Welcome on board.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Welcome Kirby! Nice to see another new member. Hope to see you posting around lots! I'm also very curious as to what Mana games you have played :)

Don't worry too much, Duran was banned from eating us since an incident from 2004 or 2005 or something on the old board when he ate quite a few members and we had a party in his stomach. Aaaah. But yes, giving him a roast rabite will mean that he won't hate you I guess. Plus, the cookie is nice :p
Last edited by Delvar on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Duran is trying to eat kirby?
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Duran could you wait an hour so I can crunch some numbers so I can figure out how big of a feast I can prepare for you. Second, what is the difference between the games and the franchise? Third, if the games and franchise are the same thing, then the games I own are the games that I have played. Fourth, I am a fan of the Grandia and Wild Arms series but I do not own any of them yet. Fifth, I forgot to add onto the series lists that I am into Dark Cloud, Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy, and Rachet and Clank.

Also if any of you noticed the DOB I am not in high school, becuase I am a post - secondary student. Also I am the opposite of most people, you will probably only see me on here during the college year, because I do not have the Internet at home. I am a full blood Christian. And if that raises any more questions with the data I have posted please say something so I can answer them.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

kirby wrote:Second, what is the difference between the games and the franchise? Third, if the games and franchise are the same thing, then the games I own are the games that I have played.
The franchise would be all of the mana games. I just want to know which ones you have played, if any you have played, outside of the mana games that you own.
kirby wrote:Also if any of you noticed the DOB I am not in high school, becuase I am a post - secondary student. Also I am the opposite of most people, you will probably only see me on here during the college year, because I do not have the Internet at home.
Most Seikens fans tend to be about post secondary. Most people were hooked thanks to Secret of Mana. I think the average age here would probably be mid 20s so you'll fit in just fine.
kirby wrote:I am a full blood Christian. And if that raises any more questions with the data I have posted please say something so I can answer them.
Right on brother!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Dead Wolf the answer to your question is no. I have not played any of the "Mana" games that I do not own. Also did you say right on because you are Christian also? Next, the second response you put only made sense with the first of the two sentences I typed.

Also just to prepare anyone in the future, I am often told that the way I come across sounds rude or arrogant even though I am not usually trying to do so or approximately 99.2% I am not trying to.

Next, why are so few people replying to this?

Oh yeah, I was going to type more about me. I am approximately 5'9 or 10" I also have never had a girlfriend, I have been friends with many girls, but never had a girlfriend. I hope to someday find a bride who is also a Christian, loves videogames, and is close to or above my height.

I am sorry to reply so much to my own welcome post, but I have more questions that I hope can be answered. First, I am wondering what is the signifacance of the titles, and what each one represents or means etc.? I have no clue what a ROM or an emulator is so can someone explain that because it was on the rules page. What are Warez and Cracks because that is also listed on the rules page. Lastly, what is a licensed anime downoad?

I may also start a new post in the general dscussion area on dimensionology very soon. If any of you have questions on what dimensionlogy is I will post all the information on said post.

Another couple questions for you all. First, why do the posts go dead so quickly? What does PM stand for?

I think that is about it.

Oh! Another two things. First, what do all these silly rabites at the top of the screen stand for? Second, what do the symbols infront of the threads mean?

Oh yeah, I have finally finshed crunching the numbers Duran and I have for you to feast upon: 840 Rabites, 203 Molebears, 12 Howlers, 25 Sabre Kitties, 50 Mushbooms, 20 Death Floras, 8 Bumpkins, 32 Bebes, 259 Locuds, 4 Gloomoths, 5 Sand Scorpio's, 2 Silkspitrters, 156 Tonpoles, 25 Basilisks, 15 Lizardons, 400 Cobras, 2 Tyrranos, 273 Needlebeaks, 300 Batmos, 150 Cockatrices, 154 Blood Owls, 10 Shadow Zeros, 450 Lime Slimes, 75 Land Leeches, 50 Pincher Crabs, 40 Iffish, 45 Cursed Dolls, 70 Polter Boxes, 8 Dainslaif, 15 Tin Knights, 23 Werewolves, 54 Duck GIs, 43 Insectaurs, 159 Chobin Hoods, 560 Goblins, 10 Tin Tortoises, 20 Skull Beasts, 30 Zonbines, 29 Specters, 5 Tremorkins, 80 Skeletons, 79 Imps, 56 Fierce Faces, 5 Kid Dragons, 143 Eye Spys, 26 Spiny Cones, 3 Light Cyclopes, 4 Dark Cyclopes, 2 Dark Cyclopes, 2 Water Cyclopes, 256 Rabillions, 352 Assassinants, 19 Killer Pansies, 15 Duck Generals, 45 Cherry Slimes, 18 Anthrosects, 9 Chobin Hoodlums, 38 Goblin Guards, 115 Skull Drakes, 453 Snowy Rabites, 49 Ice Leeches, 5 Dark Batmos, 13 Tonpoles, and 5 Dragodons.

Now Duran I hope you brought your appetite. Or else I will have to make you eat it till its all gone.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Don't forget a tin opener for the knights. And I hope you cooked the mushbooms properly, or Duran is going to fall asleep before he's finished.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Actually Kimiko, that is not the entire feast those are just the ones from sword of mana if you want him to have an even more dumbfounding one I would include all the monsters I have destroyed in my Final Fantasy games, because I am much more complete in my Final Fantasy games than I am in the Mana games.
Last edited by kirby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Yes I am a Christian.

Also this might help you.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting