I'm new here

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

kirby wrote:Fourth, I am a fan of the Grandia and Wild Arms series but I do not own any of them yet.
But you've at least played them right? That's what counts.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Buh, so much double posting. >> You'll have to excuse me, but that's a bit of a peeve of mine, but since it's a rule here, I can actually say something about it! XD If you want to add something to a post, but it has not been 24 hours since your last post and no one else has posted a reply, please just edit your last post. <3

Welcome to the site. :3 Considering the wealth of video games you have under your belt, I'd say you'll be a happy camper here. XD

Though I would like to ask: What do you mean by full-blooded Christian? oO To me, religion is a matter of faith, something you feel and believe and has nothing to do with blood. Do you mean that as a reference how strong your faith is? (sorry, the term is a little confusing to me. XD )
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

The quadraposts have been compressed into the first one.

Re the "full-blooded Christian" comment, I'm going to choose to assume that this is more to distinguish from the "Christianity with water" as I seem to recall C.S.Lewis naming it. Generally refers to the "This bit of scripture applies to me, but this one doesn't, so it can't be right." people.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I keep posting multiple times because I do not know how to edit a post.

Why has Duran not claimed his feast yet?

Why has Faalstar put a reply on my dimensionology area, but not introduced himself here? Also Sheexy because you say Faalstar is always right i am going to post Faalstar a riddle that no one in the 6 years that I have known it has gotten right on the first time, if Faalstar does not get it right you may have to change your title.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

kirby wrote:I keep posting multiple times because I do not know how to edit a post.
After you post a comment look to the bottom right of the comment. there should be a little link called "Edit". Click on that and it will allow you to edit your posts. :3
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

kirby wrote:....
Why has Faalstar put a reply on my dimensionology area, but not introduced himself here? Also Sheexy because you say Faalstar is always right i am going to post Faalstar a riddle that no one in the 6 years that I have known it has gotten right on the first time, if Faalstar does not get it right you may have to change your title.
I am a God.
I am Untouchable, and I am Invincible.
I'm always watching and listening.
I choose to make my movements, I choose to post where I want and how I want, I choose to be me.

That is why I haven't introduced myself. I shouldn't have to.

It is my judgment that makes me right, regardless of whatever element is thrown at me. My decision is my own.

That is why I am always right.

You may also look through the last couple of noob posts that have posted on this particular section of the forum and notice that I haven't posted in any of them either.

Go ahead and post your riddle, would it make you feel better about yourself? Better yet, ask youself this; "What would make him want to post back to it? Why should he care? Would he even write back, or even be kind enough to grace his presence back into this thread?"

Probably not. I simply do not care.

I'd tread light waters, if I were you.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

It's because Faal is Canadian.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

DeadWolf wrote:It's because Faal is Canadian.
That too.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Hey could you quit being so mean usually I ask someone Thaegan's riddle either to confuse the living daylights out of them or to try and show that I want to be friends with them. In this case it is the latter.

I have no social life what so ever, I have no friends on campus, I joined here to try and find some company. Also I can post quite a bit on this site but first I need someone else to post something, because I stink at coming up with something off the top of my head.

Also I have already been to Canada and Horshoe Falls is amazing.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

So, which of the Wild Arms games and characters are your favourite? :D
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I have not played any of the Wild Arms games yet but I will probably own most of the games I have on my want that are on my list for the PS1 or 2 by April.

Also please do not ask me questions with the word favorite or any synonyms of the word favorite or you will never receive an answer, because the way my mind works I can not answer said questions.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Oh... Alrighty then...

I'll just go sit over here in the corner and rust... =(
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

kirby wrote:Hey could you quit being so mean usually I ask someone Thaegan's riddle either to confuse the living daylights out of them or to try and show that I want to be friends with them. In this case it is the latter.

I have no social life what so ever, I have no friends on campus, I joined here to try and find some company. Also I can post quite a bit on this site but first I need someone else to post something, because I stink at coming up with something off the top of my head.

Also I have already been to Canada and Horshoe Falls is amazing.
I apologize if I come off hostile, but I assure you, I've always, and always will post with most sincere neutrality or sarcasm, in the shortest format that I can possibly post.

And the answer you seek to your riddle is ....

There's plenty of people you could befriend and accompany here, however, posting in such format as above even before I had a chance to see who you are behind your words, let alone myself posting anything, seemed even hostile to me.

I'd strongly recommend you post with a heart. Meaning, don't make your posts come off as an empty soul behind the keyboard. Be nice, kind, yadda, yadda, yadda.

You are free to be yourself here, although there are limits that do restrict, you are free to talk about (almost) anything. You're more then welcome to post here, as long as you abide the rules that you agreed to when registering, if not, there's people here that are more then welcome to show you the door.

I too, dislike comming up with topics of my own, and I usually piggy back onto another topic that the community posts. I'm so way out of touch with the community, I hardly know most of the members anymore, my board-cred is null.

I hope I haven't discouraged you from posting, or making you run... It's one of my own personal defense shields. And I hope we could make amends.
Last edited by Faalstar on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Thank you Faalstar, but I just finished posting the riddle and you are also, right, WOW I can not beleive I finally get to say that after 6 years of having that riddle memorized.

But there is also another question afterward that most people do not under either. But first off I have to say the question deals with truth and lies. The question is:

If you tell me the truth I will strangle you to death,
but if you tell me a lie I will cut your head off.

What do you say that neither will happen? Also Faalstar do not tell any one else the answer because I like it when people are honest and figure it out for themselves. And when I posted the message the first time about Sheexy having to change her title I was joking, and I mean it.

Also when is Carabanana going to post on something I make? I need to make a really bad joke and if any user here understands it it will be hysterical.
Last edited by kirby on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Give her a ring on the banana phone, and find out.