Welcome on board Res

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

*points again ←* It says Leiden there, right? Image

Wow, I didn't know Moscow was that cold. I thought it was only northern Siberia or something that got temperatures like -40°C.
It's 2°C here at the moment. Is that almost tropical to you? I think it's darn cold..
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I am never any good with countries but isn't Siberia south of Russia? Moscow is a pretty well northern city if I do remember correctly. Another thing unless I have totally lost it the lowest recorded temperature in Russia is around what now -68 degrees C (I can not figure out where the degrees symbol is on this keyboard).

Where is Duran's offering you little cheapskate?
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

Kimiko wrote:*points again ←* It says Leiden there, right? img/smilies/rhtongue.png

Wow, I didn't know Moscow was that cold. I thought it was only northern Siberia or something that got temperatures like -40°C.
It's 2°C here at the moment. Is that almost tropical to you? I think it's darn cold..
2*C - It`s not so cold, but not so hot)))
30*C - that is hot
-40*C - that is cold)))
The weather in Moscow is very different^-^;
kirby wrote:I am never any good with countries but isn't Siberia south of Russia? Moscow is a pretty well northern city if I do remember correctly. Another thing unless I have totally lost it the lowest recorded temperature in Russia is around what now -68 degrees C (I can not figure out where the degrees symbol is on this keyboard).

1. Just look in the map:)
2. What?
Last edited by Res on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Res wrote:
kirby wrote:I am never any good with countries but isn't Siberia south of Russia? Moscow is a pretty well northern city if I do remember correctly. Another thing unless I have totally lost it the lowest recorded temperature in Russia is around what now -68 degrees C (I can not figure out where the degrees symbol is on this keyboard).

2. What?
I already told you that as part of your initiation you must give the member known as Duran an offering of roast rabite.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Of course, rabite stew is delicious too. It's SOOOO warm and you get all your nutrients.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

ryoko126 wrote:Of course, rabite stew is delicious too. It's SOOOO warm and you get all your nutrients.
Oh, yes it is, and rabite casserole, and filet minon (no clue if this is spelled right), and rabite lasagna...

You just gave me an idea for a topic Ryoko, thanks.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Res, just for future reference you don't have to give Duran a rabite. But you'll bleed less if you do.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Well, I haven't give one to Duran yet since joined here about a year ago, but since I almost have no blood at all, then it haven't become a problem, yet.
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

kirby wrote:
Res wrote:

2. What?
I already told you that as part of your initiation you must give the member known as Duran an offering of roast rabite.
For what?
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

I am here to welcome the new guy. I felt weird saying 'hi' when you hadn't even posted in the thread. then you posted and I was a lazy bum. So, welcome! I just read this entire thread and have already forgotten what I wanted to say. Lulz, time to sleep.

And Duran will eventually find his way here and make his usual demands of the new person. <3
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I already know Duran will, but I am just trying to get under his skin a little.

I just realised that I am only one title below Tyrfillich, but I have only been a member for a few weeks.

Also, at about 11 am here I will post a "fictional foods contest" post in the general discussion. I would go ahead and run my ideas through a moderator or staff memeber but I do not know whether to run them through Deques, Ailise, or Faalstar.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Little games and such that are just for fun I don't think need moderator permission. So long as it's all good, clean fun few will complain.
kirby wrote:a moderator or staff memeber but I do not know whether to run them through Deques, Ailise, or Faalstar.
You might want to add Sheexy and Kassidy to your list of people in charge on this site.
userlist.php?username=&show_group=-1&so ... rch=Submit
Familiarize yourself. Near the top where you can "Find and sort users", go to the User Group option and find out who your admins and moderators are. ;)
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

NightshadeTea wrote:Little games and such that are just for fun I don't think need moderator permission. So long as it's all good, clean fun few will complain.
kirby wrote:a moderator or staff memeber but I do not know whether to run them through Deques, Ailise, or Faalstar.
You might want to add Sheexy and Kassidy to your list of people in charge on this site.
userlist.php?username=&show_group=-1&so ... rch=Submit
Familiarize yourself. Near the top where you can "Find and sort users", go to the User Group option and find out who your admins and moderators are. ;)
Sheexy I do not want to disturb for some reason, and Kassidy scares me but not enough to scare me off the site. The other information does help and I might eventually get around to doing some of them.
That and Kyatto has not been online enough since I have signed up for me to understand him enough.
Last edited by kirby on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Res
Rabite

Post by Res »

I was a modarator on pspiso.ru (russian best site about psp where ISO games could be download) for 7 months. That was crazy work last 2 weeks, then I was fired. The moderator team had changed before that 2 weeks. They sad, I s....... in their f... mouths f..... words f.... e t.c. Many bad words they said. So I said to admin - GOODBYE AND GO TO THE HELL!.
Yeah... that are bad news))))

never mind
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Res wrote:I was a modarator on pspiso.ru (russian best site about psp where ISO games could be download) for 7 months. That was crazy work last 2 weeks, then I was fired. The moderator team had changed before that 2 weeks. They sad, I s....... in their f... mouths f..... words f.... e t.c. Many bad words they said. So I said to admin - GOODBYE AND GO TO THE HELL!.
Yeah... that are bad news))))

never mind
This came out of the middle of nowhere Res, what caused the sudden mood swing?