Password snafu = new account

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Mezclas_Quimicas
Rabite

Password snafu = new account

Post by Mezclas_Quimicas »

Hello,

In a former life (i.e., when the forum was using the previous software), I was known as Magus_Melchior.

Apparently something got really messed up during the migration, and my password is something completely different-- probably corrupted, knowing my luck with PHP. I tried reactivating, but the email address wasn't migrated, so that failed horribly as well.

So here's an alternate handle I used back when I played Diablo. Might be an odd choice (particularly those of you who know Spanish-- I don't know Spanish, BTW; this is about the only phrase I remember, which may be odd considering I live in southern California).

Long story short, locked out of my account, made a new one. Hope to be posting some more.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Password snafu = new account

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, glad to see you back! If you want your old account back I can reset your password or e-mail for you.

Just send me a PM.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

MAGUS!!!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Well hello Magus Melchoir. I am afraid we have not had the means to meet previously I am kirby. I hope we can eventually become friends.
Mezclas_Quimicas
Rabite

Post by Mezclas_Quimicas »

@Sheexy: Nah, I think I'll keep this one. Too much potential for abuse (sock-puppetry and all that).

@Duran: Sup. Haven't talked on IM for a while; hope your voice acting's doing well.

@kirby: Hey, thanks! I'm usually just rambling in the anime thread.