Your Seiken Collection

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Geez, I would look to have my hand on just one piece of merchandise aside from the actual game discs.
elfquenvik
Lullabud

Post by elfquenvik »

WOW....just wow
Right now I only have sword of mana and the soundtrack. i want ffa and maybe a few of the others.
Noblewine
Iffish

Post by Noblewine »

Sword of Mana, Heroes of Mana, Dawn of Mana and Dawn of mana sound track.
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

I think I've to do some new photos of my collection, soon :)
WTF?!
Rabite

Post by WTF?! »

o_O!!!!
i only have the roms of the game,i don't like the roms but is the only way to play in a place that the games are too expensive u_u
i have
-FFA rom
-Secret of Mana rom
-SD3 rom
-LoM (this is a copy of the original <<)
-Sword of Mana rom
-Children of Mana rom
-Heroes of Mana rom
-OST's of allof them downloaded from BL
and i'm looking for DoM and the mana for cellphones but where i live is little bit difficult u.u
also i have some pics but from inet,and i'm searching the LoM,SoM and PoM manga,
a really long quest xD

PD: sry for my bad english :3
se37
Mushboom

Post by se37 »

For me, all I have is

Secret of Mana- SNES version. All that I have is the game itself.
Legend of Mana- The Original Black Label Version. The game itself I had to re-buff just a few days ago.
Legend of Mana US Promo Soundtrack- When I got Legend of Mana they threw this in for free. It was suppose to be a pre-order with Legend of Mana but they had copies for it. The label is starting to come off so I need to glue it back on.
Sword of Mana- US GBA Game, all I have is the game itself.
Children of Mana- US DS Game, I still have everything that goes with it.

Next in my collection is a Seiken Densetsu 3 game. I already have a Super Famicom from Japan that I brought a few years ago (It's in fact how I play all my SNES games thanks to a convertor since my original SNES broke). I'm planning on getting that at Otakon in the next few weeks. I normally see it for sale there.
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

Holy crap Mister Tom, you have some things that I wish I could steal/obtain :P

Puts my collection to shame, but I'll post a pic of it sometime soon.
Etsura
Kid Goblin

Post by Etsura »

Woah~ O_O
Couldn't believe my eyes at first.
Myself, I don't own anything, just my pride for beating SD3 11 times ^-^;
But I've been dying to peek inside that Seiken Densetsu III illustration book...
Could scanning it damage it? :]
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Etsura: I haven't seen Tomnet around in a long while, so I dunno that he'll ever answer that. We have a few images from that book in our SD3 gallery.

Looks like my old list is in dire need of an update.

FFA
2x Basic guidebook, 2x Advanced Guidebook, 2 x Japanese cartridges, Japanese box and inserts, 2x English cartridges, 2x English box (one original one reprint), English inserts including map of the world, Orchestrated soundtrack, Third soundtrack.
SoM
Basic guidebook, Advanced guidebook, Guidebook with comics of boss fights, Russel Del Mara English guidebook, 2x English cartridge, English box, English map, Japanese cartridge, 2x Japanese box, Japanese inserts, Nintendo Power poster, Nintendo Power issues, Soundtrack, Secret of Mana + album.
SD3
Basic guidebook, Advanced guidebook, Guidebook with bonus card game cards, Prolouge book with 24 cards (22 game, 2 rules), 22 extra card game cards, Cartridge, Box, Inserts, Soundtrack.
LoM
2x Ultimania guide, 2x Beginner's guide, Making of Mana art book, Nearly all LoM Card Duel trading cards, 2x Card Duel deck boxes and inserts, Postcard book, English game, case and inserts, Soundtrack, bonus Soundtrack, Rabite Zippo Lighter, Rabite necklace, Rabite cellphone jockey, Rabite zipper pull in frame with a Rabite pre-paid phonecard, Jumi jewelry box with Elazul and Pearl figurines.
SwoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, Nintendo Power guide, 4 panel comics book, 3x Lenticular postcards English box, English inserts, English game, Soundtrack with bonus CD, Nintendo Power poster, 2x Lil' Cactus Amigo! stickers.
CoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, English display only case, English game and inserts, English poster, Rabite plush DS cleaner.
DoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide, Map guide, English case, game and inserts, Soundtrack, Japanese advertisement poster.
HoM
Basic guide, Advanced guide (Autographed by Shinichi Kameoka), Japanese box, cartridge and inserts, Soundtrack.
World of Mana
Open eyes Rabite plush, Closed eyes Rabite plush, Princess of Mana #1, Children of Mana and Dawn of Mana art book, Sword of Mana silver necklace.

Unofficial
Legend of Mana manga 1-4.
Shadowdim
Rabite

Post by Shadowdim »

Wow, looks like not so many people have FFA =D
I've got the French version (obviously :/)
It was my first gameboy game, and still my favorite one.
And that's all for my little collection u_u
I have SD2 and SD3 roms, along with the (downloaded) OSTs/Secret of Mana +/Let Thoughts Ride on Knowledge.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I took some quick pictures of my stuff before I go off to the college house. I've got all my SD collectables on this glass shelf that looks like it's out of a museum or something. XD
Also I have weird Indian statue bookholder things for some reason.

Top Shelf: Guides and Goodies
I didn't know it until I arranged the stuff, but I've got two different LoM Ultimania guides. All the little goodies sitting around on this shelf are pretty rare items.

Middle Shelf: Games, Boxes and Manuals
I'm missing a bunch of games and a bunch of manuals D:
Also all the manga and novels I have are in the corner there, and the LoM Postcard book.

Bottom Shelf: CDs and etc.
This one is a really bad picture. Nintendo Power issues are under the SD3 cards there, the red folder under that contains all my LoM trading cards. Missing three CDs arr.
(Girl is super rare!)

Not Pictured
SoM and FFA maps are on my desk under the glass top for it. Two posters are in frames and the rest are waiting until I can find frames for them.
Bunches of cartridges are in those boxes on the second shelf, and a copy of SoM is in my Super Nintendo.
I forgot to mention in my last post but I have an LoM novel too.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

New toys in the mail today.

The Rabite is a finger puppet, the black thing under him is a solar panel. When light hits it for a while Lil' Cactus starts to rock back and forth just chillin' out there in his pot.
His name is on the leaf there.
Also included is a 2003 calendar and a box with Sword of Mana and the inserts.

I love collecting stuff.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Dude!

Sheexy, that is freakin' awesome! So, that comes with the game and the instruction manual? If so, I might consider getting another copy of "Sword of Mana." I'm playing through it again right now and realizing it is really a great game. Sorry Willy doesn't die right away for you, though. I love Lil' Cactus.

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

*steals all of Sheexy's stuff*
Harly Sama
Mushboom

Post by Harly Sama »

O_O
Woah I'm impressed!
Those are really impressive collections!

Especially Sheexy and Tomnet!

I only have:

- Seiken Dentsetu 1 EU (in french renamed "mystic quest")
- Seiken Densetsu 2 EU (Secret of mana)
- Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu EU (Sword of mana)
- Legend of mana US,
- Dawn of mana US,
- Children of mana EU,

And the ultimania japanese strategy guide of LOM

That's all :)