[SD3] I may have the worst party ever

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Magus_Melchior
Grave Bat

Post by Magus_Melchior »

Of course, if you really feel masochistic, you could do a 1P game with Carlie as the primary and the other girls as class 1...

Dunno if you'd even finish in that case, let alone in the scenario where none of them class change.
Last edited by Magus_Melchior on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

That would be painful.

Yeah, that about sums it up.
Danny

Post by Danny »

My best class was Duran as a paladin, Angela as a grand divina and Hawk as a nightblade.
Jia Li Labyrinth
Lullabud

Post by Jia Li Labyrinth »

I've seen people talking about this party. It isn't meant for plunge-and-hit, but it does have the most usability over magic ;) Some of the suggestion I've heard are:

Angela = Archmage/Grand Divina, Carlie = Necromancer, Riesz = Fenrir Knight
Angela = Magus, Carlie = Bishop/Sage, Riesz = Star Lancer

I'm playing with the second one, actually.... with Carlie as the Hero... (Yes, that means three girls inflitrating the beastmen's castle. So God help me :D) When facing tough enemies (beastman, ninja, dark knight, just to name a few), I usually have Riesz casting Mind up on Angie and Power Up on herself before I really start to "clean up", during which Carlie and Angela may need to stall the enemies. The preparation work is quite a hassel, but could be worthwhile.

Definitly get the class change, too. New abilties aside, it also makes quite a difference on your stats.

That's my two cents there. Hope it helps.
Last edited by Jia Li Labyrinth on Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.