Bestiary Update - Early Again

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

ImageHere there be more monsters!Image

Now you can expand your Seiken Densetsu enemy knowledge to include Bees, Ducks, Various Living Objects and Tomato Men. Awesome. Also, I'd like to point out that THE HAND OF FATE from the Seiken Densetsu series now points out the newest additions to the list, since it is getting really big now. I've gotta come up with a better index for it.

Update is early because I am going to a friend's house to play Super Nintendo ALL WEEKEND. I suggest you do the same.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:Update is early because I am going to a friend's house to play Super Nintendo ALL WEEKEND. I suggest you do the same.
I can't. I got work and homework to do.T_T
Danny

Post by Danny »

I could try, but I've also got a lot of work and homework to do too. Don't worry, I won't get into a thing like last time when you deleted our replies. Sorry about that...

Our bestiary page is looking great Sheexy and almost complete by the looks of it. What other enemies and monsters (if any) do you still need to get and post?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Werewolves, Bats, Flowers, Cones, Ghosts, Springballs, Chess Knights, Sea Dragons, Scorpions, Kimono Birds, Cockatrice family, Gas Clouds, Crawlers and family, Pumpkins, Zombies, Mages, Demons, Pakkun Family.

Then I've gotta put the rest of the enemies into something like "Ungrouped FFA enemies" "Ungrouped SoM enemies" and such for each game, putting in the enemies that only showed up in that game.

Still have all the bosses to do. The non recurring ones will go into the Ungrouped sections, but stuff like Godbeasts, Axe beaks, Mantis Ant and stuff will have their own page.