Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

WAHOOOO, well pretty old, but the teaser just came
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pict ... der-man_3/

Behold the Black Spiderman

The teaser doesnt even have to tell me to go and watch this movie, just hearing that its the Black Spiderman is enough :D
Hopefully Venom will make an appearance, or maybe even Carnage
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

yay! finally!
I haven't heard this before, so you bring me some good news!! thanx!
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Not a fan of spider-man, tbh.
But there's also going to be x-men 4 and 5 comming.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

This whole comic book to movie thing is really hitting it off.
Spiderman movies have been ok I guess, I'm not to much a fan of movies alltogether really.

There was a really really fun Spiderman game on SNES... man, I miss that game.
gnuel
Rabite

Post by gnuel »

which spiderman game was that, cuz i can only remember one and that one was pretty boring.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I actually can't find much about the game.
It was just called "Spider-Man." This is all I can find about it:
Thank you Wikipedia.

"...video game developed by Western Technologies and published by Acclaim titled, Spider-Man. The game was released for both the Super Nintendo and the Genesis. The game play was similar to most titles of this decade, with side scrolling beat-'em up action being the focus. The game features the six settings: a Laboratory, Construction sight, Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, a showdown in a Penthouse, and Ravencroft Asylum. The game features twenty enemies: Owl, Mysterio, Beetle, Jack O'Lantern, Shocker, Chameleon, Venom, Vulture, Rhino, the Lizard, Alien Spiderslayer, Tri-Spider Slayer, Alistair Smythe, Scorpion, Hammerhead, Doctor Octopus, Hydro Man, the Tinkerer, and the Green Goblin. The game also features the Fantastic Four."

Anyways, "Gnuel" looks a lot like "Leung" backwards eh?
Haha.
Makubesu
Blat

Post by Makubesu »

Sweet!
gnuel
Rabite

Post by gnuel »

probably not the same game you and i thinking about. anyway after a quick look in wikipedia i found the game i talking about "Spider-Man and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge"

yea, it is Leung backward nice that you found it out so quick <.<
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

The sneak-peak trailer is up for it...
But really, who cares? The movies sucked, and Spider-man is an awful super-hero all round.

The only movies I'm waiting for are Transformers, and the new TMNT movie.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Spiderman is the man.... with spiders :D why you dont like him :(
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

For one, the freakin' comic books have waaaay to many different variations in the 'spider-man' universe.
Two, the so called 'super-hero' has too many nemisis that can be counted on one hand, and some how spider-man saves the day in 1 to 3 comics at a time.
Three, Waaaaay over hyped. There's nothing amazing that I find interesting about him.
I mean, c'mon.... "Spider Sense?" Clinging to walls? Shooting webbing from your wrists? La-tee-da.
Four, Stan Lee just makes some lame idea and grows on it... REPEATEDLY.

See, comics like Batman make more sense... He's just an average (albeit, very rich and wealthy) joe, whom rely's on technology, smarts, and his own wits to over-come his enemy's. Hell, even the comics are much more thought out then Spider-Man ("HUZZAH! I HAVE CAPTURED YOU IN MY WEBBING!"
*Kraven the Hunter pulls out his giant machete and frees himself*
"OH SH*T!")

Take Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) as well, even the character itself is more thought out then the character of Peter "Weenie" Parker. His (Wolverine) willingness to use deadly force, efforts to come to terms with his questionable past and angst-filled inner conflicts, and gruff personality (Thank you Wikipedia).

I could go on and on why I don't like Spider-man, but that's myself.
There's alot more fish in the sea
Last edited by Faalstar on Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I dont care whatever Faalstar says, but Spider Man is my number one favourite Marvel hero

here is the new trailer!!
http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/ ... railer.php
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

I do have to note that they kinda flaked out on keeping Spiderman's secret identity a secret... but other than that I don't have a major beef with the movies. Then again I don't usually go and watch movies, either, unless someone asks me to.

I also have to point out that I've never seen a spider's "spider-sense" save it from the crushing doom of... whatever's handy. Oh well. And the web-thing is kinda gross, but I hate spiders, so, meh.

I would think the logical main enemy for Spiderman would be a guy holding a rolled up newspaper... that technically would make it his boss, huh? (Either that or a modified version of the Garfield float in whatever parade that is... but that is neither here nor there)