Am I sick in the head?

Show off your mad skills and exchange creative tips.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

Well, I just couldn't stop my poor photoshop skills from participating in the "what's in Pandora's box?" thread in something awful. The following is my contribution to its hilarity. :party:

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I have played Secret of Mana millions of times through, and I have never found a box in the city of Pandora.
Maybe some treasure chests, but never a box.

Heh, I am trying to decide which would be better, your idea or the guy from 300 popping out.
Both are really popular now-a-days.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Sheexy wrote:I have played Secret of Mana millions of times through, and I have never found a box in the city of Pandora.
Maybe some treasure chests, but never a box.
Hee hee,

I remember always wondering if I would find Pandora's Box in Pandora. I never have either. I'm still searching, however, so I'll let you know if I find anything.

And I think the Burger King most definitely was unleashed by Pandora. Nice job, Hero.

Peace,

manaman
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hmm, nor have I, but I'll keep searching for it too. Funny picture, the guy from 300 would also have fitted in pretty nicely like Sheexy said. What about the SoM hero?
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

hmmm... I'm sure I'll eventually try the 300 guy and the SoM hero, but I'd need good pics of each to figure out how to set it up.
Danny

Post by Danny »

The 300 guy is pretty easy to find on the web with either Google or Yahoo images and as for the SoM hero, there's a couple good pics of him in the seikens gallery.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

^-^; oh.. yea we do have SoM guy here don't we? I knew that...... -__-