What do you drive/wish you drove?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Duran wrote:Keep in mind NASCAR's audiences...Rednecks... (no offence to Sheexy's neighbors)
Fixed.-__-

:P
Danny

Post by Danny »

Meh, I don't really mind Nascar's audiences. I also don't really thing that they would mind seeing a race with snes games spray painted on the racecars. One race is not a big deal, for a raceing thing like to always have them there would have to be another company.

Anyways, I think Nascar spray paints their racecars by people selling them ads, so it could be possible to see a mana car in a race. I don't know who would have the money, it would have to be fans since squaresoft wouldn't do it...
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I've got to be one of the few American nineteen-year-olds who doesn't like to drive. I just never enjoyed it. It doens't feel like second nature to me as everyone else claims. Anyway, when I do drive I drive my dad's 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix.
Jemmi
Mushboom

Post by Jemmi »

I want a Mini Cooper so bad.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Jemmi,

Minis look SO cool--I'd like a classic, though. I love the new ones, but I'd die for a classic. Tsurayu, I know many people who don't like to drive. I think a part of it has to do with where you're raised and how great public transportation is where you are. Then again, that's not the only things that effect this.

Peace,

manaman
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

It's not like that around here. This is you average small-to-mid city where there is little inner city transportation. If you want to get anywhere you about have to walk, bike, drive or carpool.

My problem is I have a fear of driving. I barely managed to make myself take my driver's test. I didn't until I was nineteen, and I'm almost twenty now.
Last edited by Tsurayu on Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Yeah,

My brother-in-law is that way as well. He's only a little younger than you, but he hasn't worked up the courage yet. I think it's understandable.

Peace,

manaman