Nani?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Hai :love:

Well... I'm kinda new but still not. I have studied with Wai in the university many years so I have seen the Seikens allot of times. I even used space on the server for other crap of mine.
I remember even joining some old forum but never actually wrote anything, this is because I'm not a big fan of the seikens games. I'm sorry :*

Some of you already know me as the maker of the shoutbox >.<

Well... Now that I joined I will mostly spend time in the general and such parts as I know nothing about the other stuff, like the games.
Jane Doe
Evil Sword

Post by Jane Doe »

WELCOME, AILISE!

It's so great to finally have you here! Don't worry, I'm not that big of a fan for the Seikens series anymore either so I just post mainly in the general area too.

Post lots and lots, okay? <3
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

:heart::love: I'll do my best :P
Danny

Post by Danny »

Welcome Ailise! The SD area seems to be lacking in new posts and topics now. Maybe the seikens talked just about everything? Heh, I'm glad to see your using the new rabite icons made by me. I just used the existing ones made by Sheexy and created the heart and sunglasses with Microsoft Paint under 8x zoom to make sure it's symmetrical. It's hard to avoid showing off. 8)
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Way to much info I didn't ask for ^^ :p
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Welcome on board, Ailise.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ^^
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ailise wrote:Way to much info I didn't ask for ^^ :p
Aw catfish! It's getting harder and harder to impress cute girls now-a-days. Oh, I also made the SoM secrets page and a lot of other stuff like that compatibity acticle! Nah, I won't get any where with this...

Still, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here so far. It's kind of strange since you've been here for the longest time and just decided to join now. Heh, I still remember seeing the mysterious Ailise on the shoutbox nearly two years ago since I join. Good times.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Well, I've seen Seikens way longer... about 5 or 6 years ago. Before it even had a shoutbox ^^
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

i think you got contact with seikens around 2003

welcome old buddy
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

What's an Ailise??
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Hi Ailise! *waves* Image

If you want to get to know the Mana games, start with Legend Of Mana. That's definitely the best game in the series so far.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Hi Kimiko :-D

Well... I'll see when I actually have time. Work takes allot of time and the rest take the rest :-) Hopefully between xmas and new year ^^
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

Welcome to the board! Thanks for creating the shoutbox. I rarely post there but I like see what everyone else says there. Anyway, welcome!=*)
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Well good to associate a 'face' with all of that. Haha. Welcome to the boards.