Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

SeraphimWings wrote:A lot of people are liking lucas. He is faster than average, and his smashes just send you flying, no question asked. His Specials also are brutal. PK fire, is a one hit knock-back with him, and Freeze just is O.o, So yeah, hes pretty friken close to top-tier if he isn't yet.

But personally I dont like tiers, i just look a ta persons moves and go "ok....how to make this work/have fun with it". Hell I'm making a bottom tier Melee character into one of my mains.(Bowser ftw)
You forgot to mention how a lot of his attacks have priority over almost the entire roster...
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I wish I was better able to use PK Thunder, or PK Cannonball as it has become known as, to better be able to recover when using Ness and Lucas; but for some reason I just can't get the timing and angle right most of the time. I don't use them often simply because I can't recover them properly. ^_^;;
SeraphimWings
Mushboom

Post by SeraphimWings »

Duran wrote:You forgot to mention how a lot of his attacks have priority over almost the entire roster...
Do they? pfft I never really paid attention to priorities and stuff. if things hit they hit, thats all i know.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

SeraphimWings wrote:
Duran wrote:You forgot to mention how a lot of his attacks have priority over almost the entire roster...
Do they? pfft I never really paid attention to priorities and stuff. if things hit they hit, thats all i know.
Its one of those things where you take the time to study the game's mechanics.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

SeraphimWings wrote:
I'll second that. I never really bothered to "study" any of it.