What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Don't feel bad. At this time, I can switch back and forth from (Currently) Tales of Vesperia, Seiken Densetsu 3, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Random Dragon Quest games, Final Fantasy V, Persona 3, .hack//INFECTION and I'm considering popping in Xenogears for a really awesome battle system.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Im just have to go off-topic:

I just dont know what list order you are going after? Were there even a list for that matter? And does it really matter what order they are??
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Not really. I just have urges to play so and so game, and so... I play it.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I am lost at what the two of you are talking about.

Speaking of the .hack series, another that I forget on the list is: .hack//MUTATION.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

sorry, i meant the ranks and stuff you are talking about, kirby.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

attempt to play and review Left 4 Dead 2 to my fellow comrades around me, almost nobody plays it due to the very "scary" infected ones. Blah. -__-
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I've picked up on the Prime Trilogy where I had left off and that's about all I have time for at the moment.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

In chapter 4 of Tales of Legendia at the moment during the charge on the front lines. It has only taken me 8 hours to get to this point. This is only my first playthrough, most of the games that I listed I have not owned for a long period of time.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Playing one of the Touhou games at work. Jesus, I thought myself good at hell bullet games, but this thing takes the cake. Damned housemaids!
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I am not playing anything now that my Mom grouded me. Even though she grounded me for following her own orders. Oxymoronic isn't it?
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

I am playing Mass Effect and the "being an adult" video game. It sucks, because there's this one part in it called having a job and it pretty much takes up all my spare time aside from the "going to college" side quest.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

I'm stumped on what to do on Dragon Warrior VII and Dragon Quest II.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Now playing Phantom Brave due to the fact I was on the last chapter in Tales of Legendia when all of a sudden my entire party was petrified by a Diva for no apparent reason.

In Phantom brave though I am about ready to go ballistic on my dugeon monk because it takes about 10 minutes to come up with a random dungeon where the # of enemies is normal or small, floor is normal, enemies are giant, and there is no restrictions.

If you saw the list of names for my Phantom brave characters you would probably be surprised. That and I am running out of names so the next characters I make I will start naming after you.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Currently:

- Pokemon: Platinum Version (DS)
- Bayonetta (360)
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I am still playing Phantom Brave. I am sorry I went MIA yesterday but it was because for the first time my college closed.

I am way too over leveled in my Phantom Brave game right now for my own good. Also if any of you play it what they say about not being able to unlock the prinny class until the post-game is a lie, you can obtain the class easily by making a random dungeon with "weird" type enemies.

That and I ran out of names so I made yesterday a Deques the Manticore, Faalstar the Golem, Abdul Moti the Lizardman, Dead Wolf the Bottlemail, Tyrfillich the Dragon, Sheexy the Giga Beast, and Duran the Werewolf. I also made a Cerberus, Funguy, Behemoth, and Prinny; which I named Kyatto, Tekka, Kimiko and something else (I forget what might be Ailise); except I forget which names went with which monster.