My crappy gameplay videos

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

In this topic I will put my gameplay videos recorded with my almost crappy webcamera.
Its one of my dreams to record my gameplays and make it public to everyone. I will probably get better equipment to record my videos, but I have no money at the moment. Hopefully the digital camera has a good video recording feature, or else Im gonna get a DVD player with harddrive

First video: Tales of Symphonia - my attempt to 100 hit combo

If its not available now then it means the video was just recently uploaded to youtube, so wait a minute or two to watch the video
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

DAMMIT >.<
I can't far in that game at all!

(By the way, in the next video, can you say "Kefka smells"? My group of people are trying to exploit his.... smellyness. :P)
Last edited by Faalstar on Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Faal, I think your grammar died there.

Man, I need to get this game back from a friend of mine, I haven't played it in forever. Fighting that dragon is always fun.

I dunno how high of a combo I've gotten, I never really tried to push it very far.

You made it to like, 134 there, do you think it would have kept climbing if you hadn't killed the dragon there?

Yeah, you need something that can capture the video at better quality, it wasn't the worst quality screencapture (it was really good for a webcam capturing a TV actually) but it was stil pretty bad though.

Oh, and I agree with Faal. Haha.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

the webcamera did a nice capture, but when you know flash isnt really a good format. that just make it worse of already quite bad video

i dont think i could make it better, since i already have problem getting to 100. in the last attempt of getting 100 the combo stopped at 91, if i didnt go for the unison attack i wouldnt even get over 100.
so it was kinda luck there
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

congratulations!!! :D
Danny

Post by Danny »

That was a pretty good gameplay video, but the quality of the webcamera was kind of bad. It was still ok though.
Last edited by Danny on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

thats what i said. the camera is crap. but now i have a better camera, did i say that i have bought a new camera?
but i havent gotten any time to do the same gameplay again or any new gameplay. i dont think i will get higher than 134 hit combo again, probably not even higher
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hey, don't be so hard on you're self. It wasen't all that bad. You could make out the people and combos.