Actual RP, not Discussion

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein entered in the inn and slammed the table. "Let's get some service here. Mirron will pay, I'm going to sleep now!" The inn keeper looked confused and seemed spaced out. It was obvious that this was the first time some thing like this had happened to him.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron looked at Hein oddly. "Um, anyways, here's some lucre. We're both tired, we had to walk far to get here. 'Night." Mirron handed the man some lucre, and went up the stairs after Hein, shutting the door and laying down on the opposite bed.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein left the door open for Mirron and already fell fast asleep with all his equipment on. It was again one of those nights where he would mumble about Keiko from time to time.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron yawned, and fell asleep.

OOC: I'm going to be off for a few days. I'm really sick, sorry.
Danny

Post by Danny »

((No problem, It's going to be Christmas soon anyways. Don't worry about the RP, just get better! We can always RP any time here! ^_^ ))

The night passed fairly quickly and Hien woke up rubbing his eyes in the early day. He stretched than sat back down on his bed and waited for Mirron to wake up.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron looked around, and saw Hein was already up. "You're up already. That's surprising."
Danny

Post by Danny »

((This may be a little late, but happy new year!))

Hein looked out the window and yawned. "Well, ready to go to Altena now?"
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron yawned as well. "Yep. I hope we're ready. This could be difficult." Mirron got up, and pulled on his shoes, then started down the stairs.

((Happy New Years to you as well.))
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein followed Mirron downstairs. "So should shop a little at the local stores open during the day or head directly to the port and leave for Altena? The ships may have some vendors inside too."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron shook his head. "I'd like to take time, but we need to hurry up. Even though it's an army, it's not going to take long to move."
Danny

Post by Danny »

((Ah, sorry I've been gone so long! I still need to write an exam, darn school postponed it until after new years for some reason. It's coming up shortly so after that, I'm back!))

Hein shook his head. "I agree, we have to move fast to catch up to them. Let's head for the docks then!"
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron nodded. "I can only hope we aren't to late."

((I can't wait until you're back. I'm a bit unsure of what to do right now.))
Danny

Post by Danny »

((Heh, I just wrote the exam today. I went stright through it, I bet I aced it like my other exams! 8) I'm back, Haha!))

Hein walked to the ports only to see huge line-ups for booking passage to cargo ships that were sailing to different destinations for trade. The gasp of surprise and horror on Hein's face was enough to grab everyone's attention. With a moment's pass, Hein quickly put up a convicing act together.

"It... It's just like last time! I couldn't book passage to Erland and... and my grampa died waiting for medicine back in Altena! GRANDPAAA!!!!" Hein fell to the floor and started muttering some false details he was making on the stop about his granfather's death. A captain from a ship came up and weeped a few tears then rubbed them off and called out to Hein and Mirron.

"You two boys won't have to suffer the loss of another family member like that again! Come abord, we're heading to Erland. I'll book you free passage seeing as how much you both have suffered..." Hein got up and gave Mirron a hidden thumb's up with a smile on his face, then got back to his false weepings of pain. "Thank you, kind sir! If there were only more people like you in the world.."

((I hope I still have my humerous RP charm, heh. I'll probably start that manga in my summer vaction seeing as school and work are metaphoriclly killing me. ^-^; ))
Last edited by Danny on Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron looked at the two, slightly perplexed. "Uh, thank you very much. I can only hope that things continue to go this well." Mirron followed the captain up the plank to his ship, and leaned over the rail.

((Well, school isn't to hard for me. I hope it stays that way.))
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein sighed after getting onboard. As the ship was leaving, Hein sticked his tongue out and laughed at the people which didn't get to book passage aboard as they were shaking their fists at him. Hein leaned over the railing and looked down at the waves.

"The truth is, I never knew my grandfather. I heard that he was a great nightblade and that's from whom I get inspired from to become one too." Hein sighed again. "It seems that most of my family members were part of the Navarre Theif's guild. And most of them who were part of it got killed while on a mission... Sad state of affairs. Well anyways, I don't mean to ruin this good day. Let's go eat!"