Actual RP, not Discussion

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

Mirron sighed, and pushed himself up off the rail. "Let's just hope this goes better than our last trip."
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hein noonded. "Haha, of course it will! Now let's get to the diner and stuff our faces before the sailors eat everything! Ahaha!" Hein hurried down to the diner and waited at a table for Mirron.
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

((I'm slightly sad right now. A favorite site of mine has just done something unforgiveable. Just thought I'd tell you what was with the delay.))

Mirron walked over and sat across from Hein. "I don't think we have anything to worry about. We're likely eating while most sailors are out working."
Danny

Post by Danny »

((Don't worry about! We all have problems and bad days. Back stabbing site!))

Hein rubbed his hands together. "Man, it's cold! We must be getting close to Erland." Hein watched as the waiter placed their dishes in front of them and left. Hein had a sly smile when he started eating. "You know, I think you're right! Most of the sailors are on duty so we can eat peacefully for now."
Mirron
Mystic Book

Post by Mirron »

((Things seem to be getting better. Due to an oversight on their part, I can still post. I'll fight what they did with all my heart, and it looks like the majority defend me. It makes me glad.))

Mirron smiled. "Finally, someplace cool. After all that desert nonsense, I can finally get back in tune with myself." Mirron began to eat some of the sandwich he had gotten, enjoying the meal greatly.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

((I have some bad news to report to you Mirron, seems Danny left The Seikens for good after few disagreements with other people on the forum. Just to be clear, he left on his own and requested that we tell you about this. Sorry again.))
Danny wrote:Web Masters: Just tell Mirron to contact me about the RP, we'll find a non seikens fourm to finish it. So sad to leave but that's the state of things. I have enjoyed your foolish opinions though. AHAHAHA!