Nick's Percussion Song Thingy That I composed

Show off your mad skills and exchange creative tips.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

http://h1.ripway.com/nick912012/WLC%20Song/song0.MID

It's only thirty seconds, but this is the result of about two and a half hours of work. For some reason, it still goes on after the song is done.. but oh well.

Anyways, the reason it has WLC is because I go to a Nintendo DS clan called WLC, and they wanted me to compose a song for them for some reason... that and I have to compose a full song for Music Theory class by the end of the semester.

Anyways... give out comments, and feel free to tear it to shreds if you wish.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'm digging the beat. Are you planning on making it any longer? Has a touch of Kikuta to it.
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Yeah, I believe the minimum is about a minute and a half or something of the sort. That's just about two and a half hours of work.

Anyways, I like being called Kikuta. After all, he's my favorite of the Mana composers, so thanks Kassidy.
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

Kassidy wrote:I'm digging the beat. Are you planning on making it any longer? Has a touch of Kikuta to it.
Yeah I got that feeling as well. It was a song you'd hear while wandering the forest or something. It's an awesome beat.
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

http://h1.ripway.com/nick912012/WLC%20Song/WLCsong.MID

Anyways, that's pretty much the final product.... at least I think. I might add more melody to it, but I don't have any intentions as of now.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I like it a lot! Thanks for sharing! This could totally be a location in SoM, if you know what I mean. ;)